new project

/ new project #11  
My dash is slightly different, but I believe that is your fuse box with fuses/fuse wires for lights, accessories, etc..

/ new project
so it must unscrew with the white knob

/ new project
thanks that is what was there some funny looking fuse things

/ new project
Here is a good picture of the water pump , but so far no one has it . If I can find one that will bolt up I maybe able to make a pulley that will work

Attachments

• 02910.jpg
    02910.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 79
   / new project #15  
Here is a good picture of the water pump , but so far no one has it . If I can find one that will bolt up I maybe able to make a pulley that will work
Can you rebuild the old pump? Try looking up Mitu… cars and trucks of that tractor year span. I bet pumps off autos will work. If you have no luck finding one you could use a electric coolant pump.

Last edited:
   / new project
Thanks for the idea of maybe a car or truck of that year , problem I don't know the year

/ new project
I found a guy that says he maybe able to fix what I have. I'm hoping he can do it if he does I will share his info

/ new project
Is there a way to tap into the hydraulic system on this tractor to add the FEL ?

/ new project #19  
For Yanmars, Hinmotos, Kubotas, Mitsubishis and Satohs, we look at Mazda, Nissan, Datsun, Mitsubishi, and Toyodas from that era. Most will be 4 cyl and some 3 cly in those Japan cars of the 60s and 70s.

My machine uses Hitachi or Denso starter found in Datsun and Toyota. The headlamps are Stanley (was Japan, then China, now US owned Black-n-Decker).

So just poking around on those automotive sites like Rockauto with images can get you there. :)

/ new project #20  
Do you have the part number to share. There are always ways to cross reference into automotive.

Last edited: