new project

/ new project #1  

sandhopper2

Tractor
Mitsubishi
I just picked this up , I believe this to be a D2000 but not sure . I need some parts and a manual would be good . The engine appears to be a 2DR5 2 cylinder diesel. The PO told me it needs a water pump ( that has been remove ) battery , front tires, and fuel tank repair. I'm new to the diesel stuff so all the help I can get is great
IMG_2130.jpg

/ new project #2  
I had a D2350 for about fifteen years. Parts became scarce so I sold it. I did have a manual - kind of. It was compiled by Valley Power They also sell parts for these old tractors. They sold them in two and four cylinder models with the same horsepower rating. Mine was a four cylinder. I was able to score some parts on eBay.

/ new project #3  
I have had a D2000FDii for several years which is the 4wd model. Mine has the KE130 2 cyl diesel. The motor has run well and has always been an easy starter. The prev owner had replaced water pump and alternator which seem to be common issues. I had the usual water contamination in hydraulic oil and filter problems causing weak 3pt lift.
I pull a 4ft bushhog with it and do some light grader blade work on gravel drive. I wish mine had a larger motor as it seems a little lightweight for some things I'd like to do with it.
As Roadworthy mentioned, ValleyPower has been very helpful on many occasions as a source of parts as well as answering questions. I've also purchased a few misc parts on Ebay for it.
Good luck with your project!

/ new project
Put some junk tires from a VW buggy so I could get it off the trailer. Now I need to move some stuff around so I can it it to my work area.

/ new project
If been looking fro the water pump for this tractor and no luck yet , the engine is a 2DR5 2 clyinder any other ways to search what other engines would use the same pump

Attachments

• IMG_2135.jpg
    IMG_2135.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 111
   / new project
Put a battery in , but does not turn over very good. Is there a way to put some oil in the cylinder ? if it was a gas engine I would just pull a spark plug. Do I pull out the injectors, or is there a glow plug that I can remove

/ new project
Today I got some new battery cables and cleaned the battery terminals , but it is just to hot to work outside now. More latter I hope

/ new project
well the new cables help to get it to turn over fast enough for it to start on starting fulid
Now when I get the new fuel lines on we will try to get it to run on diesel. I still do not have a water pump , but it should run enough to see it move.

/ new project
So far today I got all the fuel lines replace and bleed and now it will start , but will not turn off with key. You can say one step forward and one back

/ new project
Ok I get how to turn off now with the lever . What is this part for ?

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 118