new project

/ new project
The number that I have found is 34145-70010. I have not found any listed for that number. I can't get mine fixed I will go to making an electric pump to work

/ new project
More on my project , still waiting on water pump to come back. The connector to the altenator is sun damage as far as falling off , so I'm looking for a replacement connector. The connector is 4 wire and that back of altenator looks like this

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 87
   / new project
I need to know the wiring for this connector , not sure if I can make out the colors so may have to trace

/ new project
still looking for help finding the correct connector

/ new project #26  
The number that I have found is 34145-70010. I have not found any listed for that number. I can't get mine fixed I will go to making an electric pump to work
Wrong number. That's just a part serial number, no hits on the web at all.

The model is AH2015S Alternator. You can find it all day long on the web.

This alternator is used on Shibarura, Hinomoto, Yanmar and a few Kubotas too. It's automotive origins are on Mazdas from the 1970s into the 80s. Like the popular Mazda 323, later becoming the Mazda Series 3. It's also used on some Mitsubishi forklifts.

/ new project
Back working on my project tractor . I got the water pump back from rebuilder , now I need some hoses. I do not have anything to go by except the engine is a 2DR5 . I do not have the old hoses so I need a part number to be able to find them as the parts stores are no help

/ new project
even a good picture of what the hose looks like will help

/ new project #29  
even a good picture of what the hose looks like will help
The 2DR5 & 2DR7 manuals are hard to find. between member BubbaGoat and myself, we have the largest stash of PDF manuals for these Mitsubishi & Satoh machine. just those with the 2DRx engines are a rare find. Wish I could help more. There is a pinned thread at the top of this sub-forum and it has a very helpful document to assist you.

Last edited:
   / new project
I may have a document coming from valley power with some hoses