new Doo Little

/ new Doo Little #31  
Not to criticize your work, but since the top rail is only bent material, not a tube, aren't you concerned about bending the top rail if you pull a strap or chain up tight?
Maybe a couple of triangle plates welded in on the outside below the D-rings to add some support.
Just my $.02.

Tend to agree, but for such a little machine, it would probably handle it without bending.

/ new Doo Little
These just added aluminum D-rings located on the sidewalls are to hold slash loads down. Any heavy loads, like our 6x6 need to be held by the main d-rings near the floor and seen in this pic.
1667564452422.jpeg

/ new Doo Little #33  
Drings are awesome add ons to any trailer, especially if you buy them in quantity they are pretty cheap. I had some lying around awhile back and welded 12 to my single axle trailer, I had the unfortunate benefit of using it for a year before the rings however in doing so I was able to figure out to put them where I needed them most. I don't mind welding stuff that can be drilled and bolted, weldings stronger imo and over the years if something welded breaks I've became a proficient wafer wheel and flap disk operater lol.

Attachments

• KIMG1304.JPG
    KIMG1304.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
  • KIMG1303.JPG
    KIMG1303.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • KIMG1302.JPG
    KIMG1302.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
   / new Doo Little #35  
ArylA, is that white stuff "here to stay"? Just got a dusting here last night. Jon

/ new Doo Little
We are installing a cheap little "slide in" crane to back of this trailer asap. Loading or unloading implements that don't like to slide bits.