LED Light Bar

/ LED Light Bar #21  
What kind of lighting are you working with that the drivers aren't integral with the lights?

/ LED Light Bar #22  
I can’t speak for your tractor but part number p15d is the led equivalent headlight on the current l series they were 8 bucks for the set on Amazon last year. It is a motorcycle bulb and much brighter than stock

/ LED Light Bar #23  
I have these on my TYM T474, soldered in female 880 sockets to use with stock wiring. Nilights LED from Amazon.

265535654_10158434503155983_4008302108961273795_n.jpg

/ LED Light Bar #25  
It is a good idea. If you want to install the led strips, buy ones with the proper software so you can set them correctly.

/ LED Light Bar #26  
I run 2 round off-road 3000 lumen LED flood lights facing forward, 2 facing backwards and another 1 facing down on the 3 point hitch so I can see the blower clearly. In my experience floods are better than spots. I angle the floods about 15 degrees wide of center so I get wide coverage and overlapping coverage in the middle. I unplugged the factory headlights and used the harness to power the LED's so I can use the factory light switch and not have to install a new switch on the dash. The factory headlights were close to useless.

/ LED Light Bar #27  
"I unplugged the factory headlights and used the harness to power the LED's so I can use the factory light switch and not have to install a new switch on the dash. The factory headlights were close to useless."
I did something similar. I use the tractor on the road, so rather than blind oncoming traffic with the LED's, I kept the factory low beam headlights and they operate on the one detent on the factory headlight switch. The high beam wire controls the grille and side-mounted LED's instead of the factory high beams. The front and rear cab lights are controlled via two other switches in the normal spots in the cab roof.

/ LED Light Bar #28  
It is a good idea. If you want to install the led strips, buy ones with the proper software so you can set them correctly.
Also, along with the led strips, you can try installing the wifi light bulbs on top of your tractor if you want the additional brightness. For example, you can set a yellow, which will be the additional pointer for drivers or people at night. You need to set the brightness level equal to the close lights' intensity not to distract other people and drivers. You can choose a high brightness level for the bulbs on top of the tractor.

/ LED Light Bar #29  
"I unplugged the factory headlights and used the harness to power the LED's so I can use the factory light switch and not have to install a new switch on the dash. The factory headlights were close to useless."
I did something similar. I use the tractor on the road, so rather than blind oncoming traffic with the LED's, I kept the factory low beam headlights and they operate on the one detent on the factory headlight switch. The high beam wire controls the grille and side-mounted LED's instead of the factory high beams. The front and rear cab lights are controlled via two other switches in the normal spots in the cab roof.
this
is brilliant!

/ LED Light Bar #30  
Old thread but still valid. On my JD 2025r there is a plug in at the back of the tractor that will run extra added lights. jD sells a kit and a harness to make it plug and play. Being cheap I made my own harness and already had a set of aftermarket LED’s. So much better since your headlights are blocked by the FEL half the time.