LED Light Bar

/ LED Light Bar #31  
"I unplugged the factory headlights and used the harness to power the LED's so I can use the factory light switch and not have to install a new switch on the dash. The factory headlights were close to useless."
I did something similar. I use the tractor on the road, so rather than blind oncoming traffic with the LED's, I kept the factory low beam headlights and they operate on the one detent on the factory headlight switch. The high beam wire controls the grille and side-mounted LED's instead of the factory high beams. The front and rear cab lights are controlled via two other switches in the normal spots in the cab roof.
I have my forward LED's on the low beam switch and the rear LED's kick on when I go to high beam. The front stay on in high beam mode. I also have a yellow LED flasher on top of the ROPS whenever I am working by the road. That one is powered by a lighter plug I added to the ROPS and has its own toggle switch to turn it on and off and another toggle to change the flash pattern.

/ LED Light Bar #32  
Have any of you felt that you had too much light at night with blowing snow? I've had it so bright and with the blowing snow was completely lost and drove off the pavement well into the field it was blowing so hard. I've only lived here for 30 and constructed the driveway 34 years ago so its not like I don't know my way.

Never thought that for blowing snow but I brush hog a lot at night and figured out really quick my front facing light bar was 1 great for attracting mosquitoes, and 2 spotlighting coons which is an additional benefit for me because I am over run with them