LED Light Bar

/ LED Light Bar #1  

Kubotafan

Veteran Member
Tractor
G1800AWS, B3030HSDCC, L3540HSTCC, JD710A
I have a L3540 Kubota Cab tractor and it has the original work lights. One of the front is gone and I am thinking about replacing both with a LED light bar. I am wondering what brightness I should get for snowblowing at night. I got by with what was on the tractor, but wouldn't mind a little more light. Any recommendations?

/ LED Light Bar #3  
I have a L3540 Kubota Cab tractor and it has the original work lights. One of the front is gone and I am thinking about replacing both with a LED light bar. I am wondering what brightness I should get for snowblowing at night. I got by with what was on the tractor, but wouldn't mind a little more light. Any recommendations?

I don't know if you could have too much light, I have 5000 lumens forwards and backwards, and truthfully would like more. The combination spot and flood options is a good one. I like the really cold white light, so the bigger the number on the Kelvin scale the better. LEDs are great.

/ LED Light Bar #4  
Agreed with the two posts above. Pay close attention to the “flood” and “spot” functions. I have a combination front LED bar that is light years (pun intended) better than the factory lighting. In the rear, I’m only running a small LED flood light and it’s more than enough light IMO.

/ LED Light Bar
Agreed with the two posts above. Pay close attention to the “flood” and “spot” functions. I have a combination front LED bar that is light years (pun intended) better than the factory lighting. In the rear, I’m only running a small LED flood light and it’s more than enough light IMO.

Do you know what model light bar you have?

/ LED Light Bar #6  

Attachments

• light bar rear.JPG
    light bar rear.JPG
    309.3 KB · Views: 302
  • light bar front.JPG
    light bar front.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 328
   / LED Light Bar #7  
My light bar is several years old and not available on Amazon anymore. It’s a 26” flood/spot combo. I just bought a Nilight kit that contained a 26” bar (that I gave to my neighbor) and two 18w flood Pods. I ended up only using one of the pods for the rear. Will save the other for something else of if this one fails.

/ LED Light Bar #8  
I put (4) 54w combo flood / spot LEDs on my L4060. I believe they were about $30 each no name on eBay. Incredible improvement over stock halogens, but in hindsight I think (4) 36w LEDs would have sufficed.
Regardless, they turn night into day!

/ LED Light Bar #9  
I'm pretty well all LEDded up now!
Even my inside cab light is now a 5 inch LED strip. Like WOW sure bright.
I used double sticky tape to install it and wired a switch in line.

Rear is 2 floods for snow and up front a combination spot/flood.

My hazard 'strobe' is a DIY affair rigged up inside of my old modified* plastic dome. (*cut to shorten)
I mounted it 4 inches proud on a 4 inch magnet as I am known to be lazy and not clear my roof snow.
Should I snag it on a low branch it simply dangles 'til I re install.

Night snow blowing is no longer a blind chore.

/ LED Light Bar #10  
Led panels are installed in Armstrong ceilings, stretch and suspended ceilings, plasterboard structures. This type of lamp is also installed as overhead and pendant lights. LED panels are chosen because they: Give an even, soft light. Diodes do not pulsate, and the plafond diffuses the light evenly. In this light, it is comfortable to work: the vision is less tired. Do not overheat. Diodes heat up during operation, but the luminaire design distributes the heat evenly, not overheating the device. The lamps are fire-safe. Operates at different temperatures. The luminaire Ultra-Bright Collapsible LED Lanterns by Vont | The Grommet® will not deteriorate from increased or decreased temperature and works in the temperature range from -20 to +40 degrees.