Heavy Hitch

/ Heavy Hitch #1  

Duds13

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610, Kubota BX 2200
   / Heavy Hitch #3  
Has anyone purchased from Heavy Hitch? If so, are you happy with the quality? Also, is the one in the link what I need for my Kioti CK2610? Thanks for the help!

That will fit your tractor. If you're spending a premium on this brand why not pay $40 more and get the option for weights?

If you're not using it to pull stumps I'd recommend a cheaper version, I have a similar one that's fine for moving my trailer and plan to eventually use it as a base for a concrete ballast box.

/ Heavy Hitch
That will fit your tractor. If you're spending a premium on this brand why not pay $40 more and get the option for weights?

If you're not using it to pull stumps I'd recommend a cheaper version, I have a similar one that's fine for moving my trailer and plan to eventually use it as a base for a concrete ballast box.

Good idea on paying a little extra for the option for weights.

I do like the price of the one you recommended, I'm just trying to stay away from China as much as I can!

/ Heavy Hitch #5  
Good idea on paying a little extra for the option for weights.

I do like the price of the one you recommended, I'm just trying to stay away from China as much as I can!

Fair enough, seems like a well made product. I'd suggest you also ask about the difference between standard and super duty, couldn't find anything on the website explaining it.

/ Heavy Hitch
Fair enough, seems like a well made product. I'd suggest you also ask about the difference between standard and super duty, couldn't find anything on the website explaining it.
I believe the super duty has a safety chain hook

/ Heavy Hitch #7  
I’ve got a category 2 HH I mainly bought for suitcase weights to use as counterweight and just to store the weights conveniently. Excellent quality. I made the T to slide in the receiver so it would free stand on the HD dolly I also built. Works out real nice 👍

Attachments

• 99DFD873-6891-4895-B535-0DBC404F350F.jpeg
    99DFD873-6891-4895-B535-0DBC404F350F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 138
   / Heavy Hitch #9  
If you are going to use that for moving trailers around I'd recommend a safety chain so that the 3 point can't be pushed up higher then it should go.

You can see my limiting chain going down to a clevis in the drawbar to stop unintended over lifting.
hitch 4.jpg

/ Heavy Hitch #10  
If you are going to use that for moving trailers around I'd recommend a safety chain so that the 3 point can't be pushed up higher then it should go.

You can see my limiting chain going down to a clevis in the drawbar to stop unintended over lifting.
I have always towed from the drawbar, but getting older I might not of done a limiter tied to the drawbar with this setup. Of course I would now!
Thank you for posting this.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
2024 Swict 78in Skid Steer Bucket Attachment (A32932)
2024 Swict 78in...
3 POINT HITCH 40 GALLON FIMCO INDUSTRIES SPRAYER (A32908)
3 POINT HITCH 40...
2 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard steel end...
Miller Curbuilder (A32932)
Miller Curbuilder...
DR POWER TOW BEHIND PLUG AERATOR (A32908)
DR POWER TOW...