Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,311  
The "Farm was empty this morning. But then 5 long school busses arrived and it got un-boring quickly. I showed the kids what happens when you try to get an egg out from under a chicken, the chicken co-operated and gave me a hard peck on the hand. Needles to say the kids did not want to try to get the eggs.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,312  
Good evening all. 47ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, sky was partly cloudy, and high temp was 74ºF. Wife had dermatologist appt. this morning, then wanted to do Chic-fil-A for breakfast. After getting home swept off front porch, then bike ride. Lunch then worked on cleaning gutter screens, several places material had almost built up to screens. Got most of the way through the long run, then stopped for nap :).
Bill thanks for the link.
Phil sorry about tummy ache. Neat skeletons. Drill press looks great. Good to hear your wife's ankle doing better.
David glad pumpkin soup a hit. Sorry about the damage to Ipad case. Good to hear in person Happy Hour went well.
Randy(wag) glad you avoided the road issues yesterday. Good to hear trip went well today. Hope you get your 5 days no rain.
Ron good to hear house cleaned, and laundry washed. Sorry about side pain. Hope yard and pond work went well. Nice pic
Roy hope you and Margeaux can bond a bit more.
Drew hope you can find an electrician.
Scaredy glad visits went well. Sorry to hear about your wife's attitude. Hope you can get bills payed down. Prayers sent.
Bill glad you can prepped for winter. Hope you can find your permethrin.
Billy glad you got some rain. Nice to hear a lot leaves hit ground at once. Glad you got coffee roasted.
RNG Good to hear rain in forecast. Good to hear new tarp covering things. Sorry to hear about the HD fiasco, good info for the rest of us. Hope maintenance not too serious.
Don rain amounts here have fluctuated between 1/3 inch to over 1 inch now close to an inch. Sounds like you are ready for break from the job.
Ken sorry nobody showed up. Glad son felt well enough to go to town. Sorry to hear about decoration overflow.
Frits thanks for update on daughter. Hope the mowing and dirt work go well.
Frits not sure tool all there, would think the teeth would engage with something.
Drew not bad trash bill.
Paul Congrats on finding top of woodworking bench. Hope FAA visit went better than last time.
Ted good to hear more rain in forecast. Hope the wood working goes well, brain too tire can't think of good wat to cut you white oak.
David hope you got good visit in.
Drew hope trip to Washington goes well.
Scaredy Really hoping for change of heart.
RS hope day went well, good to hear foam board insulation over half done.
Thomas glad you survived.
Randy(wag) enjoy your dry weather. Hope town trip went well.
Don impressive you got the chicken to cooperate. ;)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /medical issues, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches and heart eval, /sister shingles, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans, neighbor issues, and land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Mike /spine injury and recovery,James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain,Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,313  
L4N - oh yeah, lots of great music ... Supertramp. Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Nazareth, April Wine, Prism, Trooper, Van Halen, The Who etc and a lot of Christian Bands in the mix also ...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,314  
Poured first cup of coffee. 36° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 67° with partly cloudy skies. Canceled Dr appointment. Pain went away after I did my morning exercises. Got some more yard and pond cleanup done in afternoon. Put chipper on tractor. Ready to chip a large pile of branches that neighbor has from a tree that fell down.
Going to be a great Beaver Full Moon next Tuesday. Should be bright here in Michigan. Will also be a Blood Moon. Earth will be between sun and moon.
J49lhWW.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,315  
51 high in 60s today maybe a shower warm for next 10 days

Prayers for all our Country

Great picture Ron

/ Good morning!!!! #158,316  
Roy hope you and Margeaux can bond a bit more.
Sure did...Margeaux is really bonded to my wife...but she's warming to me more and more (I mean Margeaux, not the wifey!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )
Last night, she climbed on the bed and snuggled with me...
Of course, when wifey and stepdaughter return next Wednesday...it'll probably go back to the way it was...just like a woman:):):):)

/ Good morning!!!! #158,317  
2022-11-02, 0615

40° right now...high in the low 60's

Couple meetings today...that's about it...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,318  
46 going to 69.

Did a little target practice, then spent more time cleaning the gun than shooting. :)

Made a mulch cover for my mower deck. I think what I made is almost as good as a $319 one. Used an old rubberized door mat, cut to size and bolted on. Did some mulching as it was getting dark, and saw a small mod I need to make today. Lots more leaves to test it on.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,319  
Good morning, the low is 39 and going to a high of 55°F. Wind E 5mph. Foggy.

I am not sure what I will get up to today, but you can rest assured it wont be much.

have a safe day all

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,320  
Good Morning, yesterday was a day of some shopping. Took advantage of senior day with 5 percent off. Saving the 20 percent off for groceries until we have bigger bill. More spending more saving.
Daughter is doing well in her recovery update below:

I’m good. A bunch of friends have begun stopping by at intervals and helping out. Making sure I get up and move. First full PT appointment is on the 4th. I feel so loopy on the meds.

Keep fighting dizziness and nausea.