Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #71  
#5 for me

I don’t typically like buying attachments online, I tend to do local or semi-local dealings (within a days drive).

/ Everything Attachments poll #72  
#1 For me, ordered their 2 piece slip clutch cover for my Bush Hog last summer and received it about 3 weeks later.

/ Everything Attachments poll #73  
I was just getting ready to buy one when all of this started coming down. I hate the flower pot shield.
I was waiting for a painted version as I hate painting! I thought once the new building was in full use and they caught up to demand they would offer one painted. Oh Well.

/ Everything Attachments poll #74  
I was waiting for a painted version as I hate painting! I thought once the new building was in full use and they caught up to demand they would offer one painted. Oh Well.
Does any one else make a similar unit. I'm still hating the flower pot and it's only a few months from cutting season.

/ Everything Attachments poll #75  
I was going to get the clutch shield but they had EA cut out on the sides if it was a sticker i would have bought one.. I copied the measurements off the site and going to make my own..

/ Everything Attachments poll #76  
#1 for me:

EA 60" Wicked Root Grapple. $2,019.00. Ordered 9-2-16. Shipped via Fed Ex 9-20-16. Picked it up at my local Fed Ex terminal 9-23-16. I guess that was the good old days.

Heavy use on my NX4510HC and my CK3510SE.

/ Everything Attachments poll #77  
I was going to get the clutch shield but they had EA cut out on the sides if it was a sticker i would have bought one.. I copied the measurements off the site and going to make my own..
I am surprised some importer of Chinesium attachments hasn't copied the design already.

/ Everything Attachments poll #78  
Grapple and forks. Ordered 03-06-2023. Received 06-09-2023

/ Everything Attachments poll #79  
   / Everything Attachments poll #80  
Hey everyone, my first order from EA came with a 55" Grapple, forks, an extreme duty brush cutter, and a 7-foot extreme duty box blade.

I believe they made high-quality attachments at a reasonable price, and I was willing to wait for their arrival. It's unfortunate they're in this predicament.
In November 8 of last year, I ordered a Land Leveler, Gearbox Hood, 84" Wicked tooth bar, and a Blade Pan Upgrade set for the Wicked Cutter.

I spoke with Ted on February 9, 2024, and provided him with my order number and details via email. Since then, I haven't received any further communication from him or the company.

I contacted my credit card company to start the refund process.

It would be great if they could restart their business.
I need someone with fabrication skills to cut the steel pieces I need for my brush cutter. Willing to purchase from anyone who can help.

We're currently in the process of a homestead development and I'm researching implement manufacturers to purchase a land leveler, landscape rake, a larger grapple, and other items. I was considering Homestead Implements, but I have reservations about their customer service.