Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #91  
I'd help if I was closer. Shipping steel is expensive.

Here is a good source. sendcutsend.com
Thank you very much for sharing this website.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me pictures and measurements of the parts in their brush cutter fix kit.

/ Everything Attachments poll #92  
The new Everything Attachments website looks like this:

{
"statusCode": 404,
"message": "Cannot GET /",
"error": "Not Found"
}

I guess that Ted's scamming days are done,... at least for a while.

/ Everything Attachments poll #94  
I'm a 5. There are plenty dealers with a good assortment of implements - who are local. Unfortunately - the local supply of used implements is zero. At least - in my size.

However - I saw a 20 gang - reversible - moldboard plow for sale yesterday. I was grubbing around - down south - in the wheat fields. There IS a fair amount of that sized implement for sale - used - around here.

/ Everything Attachments poll #95  
1) made two orders during the covid time frame for our then new tractor.

Wicked 55 Grapple,
Extreme duty box blade,
2500lb forks.

(EDIT: Also got one of their digging buckets with the wicked tooth bar on it... at the time and with the cost of everything else and shipping it was only an extra couple hundred over getting the wicked bar by itself so we were like what the hell might as well get a bucket with better scooping ability and keep the straight edge factory one for smoothing and less abusive work)

Their biggest backlog was going during that time frame but received everything as promised in 4-6 months.

Been using the hell out of all them the last month.

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments poll
Is there anyone who DID NOT get a refund on a credit or debit card purchase?

/ Everything Attachments poll #97  
#3. So far the credit card company has not taken the money back. Landscape rake would have been my 5th purchase. Even talked with Ted during the ordering process. Disappointing

/ Everything Attachments poll #98  
Poll on Everything Attachments. TBN doesn't have a way to do a poll like this yet so just reply and add comments if you want. Put a number down if you can.

1) When bought and when delivered?

2) Date ordered but never got it

3) Did a chargeback and was repaid by CC company

4) Did chargeback but denied by CC company

5) Own nothing from EA and just here for the updates.
only two items were shipped within a week: a pine straw rake and a 3-point spreader.

/ Everything Attachments poll
Thank you

/ Everything Attachments poll #100  
2 for me.
9/18/23 is the date that i pulled the trigger.
84” Heavy Duty Land Shark Landscape Rake with hydraulic offset, angle and tail wheel. Was told four months out by Jeremy. Contacted EA after New Years,…asked to speak with Jeremy. Was told that he no longer worked there. Then was told another six weeks. Then I started seeing all of the talk about EA going under. Just received the 84” Pinnacle Series Offset Landscape Rake with manual offset, angle, and tail wheels from Homestead Implements. It was delivered within two months. I chose this rake because it was the closest one to the Landshark rake that I ordered from EA.