Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll
Hey everyone, my first order from EA came with a 55" Grapple, forks, an extreme duty brush cutter, and a 7-foot extreme duty box blade.

I believe they made high-quality attachments at a reasonable price, and I was willing to wait for their arrival. It's unfortunate they're in this predicament.
In November 8 of last year, I ordered a Land Leveler, Gearbox Hood, 84" Wicked tooth bar, and a Blade Pan Upgrade set for the Wicked Cutter.

I spoke with Ted on February 9, 2024, and provided him with my order number and details via email. Since then, I haven't received any further communication from him or the company.

I contacted my credit card company to start the refund process.

It would be great if they could restart their business.
I need someone with fabrication skills to cut the steel pieces I need for my brush cutter. Willing to purchase from anyone who can help.

We're currently in the process of a homestead development and I'm researching implement manufacturers to purchase a land leveler, landscape rake, a larger grapple, and other items. I was considering Homestead Implements, but I have reservations about their customer service.
Earlier in the thread I mentioned Mast Farm Service in Millersburg, Ohio. They are an Amish business that makes beautiful and rugged implements. I've bought a lot and most common things are stocked. Since you're buying several pieces, the freight might be an OK amount. I'm very happy with what I bought from them. They are pricey but one look tells you why.

/ Everything Attachments poll #82  
I need someone with fabrication skills to cut the steel pieces I need for my brush cutter
That's what is unfortunate about this fiasco. EA had the craftsmen who could do that kind of work. Their fearless leader just chose to take a sabbatical... at the same time he took a lot of people's money.

/ Everything Attachments poll #83  
My Armstrong AG heavy-duty land leveler was picked up today and did a wonderful job on my driveway and my friend's driveway.

/ Everything Attachments poll #84  
Earlier in the thread I mentioned Mast Farm Service in Millersburg, Ohio. They are an Amish business that makes beautiful and rugged implements. I've bought a lot and most common things are stocked. Since you're buying several pieces, the freight might be an OK amount. I'm very happy with what I bought from them. They are pricey but one look tells you why.
I will check them out

Thank you

/ Everything Attachments poll #85  
Well... I was fix'n to start a thread asking about EA and I'm glad I did a search here first.

I procrastinated on buying the Brush Cutter Gearbox Hood and when I tried to order one I couldn't get anywhere. Which is probably a good thing.

So after doing some googling and seeing that they were in trouble I came here.

I guess that makes me a #5 in the poll.

I may end up making a hood myself, but if anyone knows of another source I'd appreciate it.

/ Everything Attachments poll #86  
Number 6 for me. Four orders with quick shipping. One on order that will take a few months due to their large grapple demand. Poll seems biased to me. One neutral choice and four negative ones, ie#6.

/ Everything Attachments poll #87  
Number 6 for me. Four orders with quick shipping. One on order that will take a few months due to their large grapple demand. Poll seems biased to me. One neutral choice and four negative ones, ie#6.

You are currently waiting for a grapple? I hope that is not the case, but depending on the payment date you should be disputing the charge.

/ Everything Attachments poll #88  
You are currently waiting for a grapple? I hope that is not the case, but depending on the payment date you should be disputing the charge.
I read that earlier and thought I misunderstood what he was saying.

/ Everything Attachments poll #89  
Hey everyone, my first order from EA came with a 55" Grapple, forks, an extreme duty brush cutter, and a 7-foot extreme duty box blade.

I believe they made high-quality attachments at a reasonable price, and I was willing to wait for their arrival. It's unfortunate they're in this predicament.
In November 8 of last year, I ordered a Land Leveler, Gearbox Hood, 84" Wicked tooth bar, and a Blade Pan Upgrade set for the Wicked Cutter.

I spoke with Ted on February 9, 2024, and provided him with my order number and details via email. Since then, I haven't received any further communication from him or the company.

I contacted my credit card company to start the refund process.

It would be great if they could restart their business.
I need someone with fabrication skills to cut the steel pieces I need for my brush cutter. Willing to purchase from anyone who can help.

We're currently in the process of a homestead development and I'm researching implement manufacturers to purchase a land leveler, landscape rake, a larger grapple, and other items. I was considering Homestead Implements, but I have reservations about their customer service.
I'd help if I was closer. Shipping steel is expensive.

Here is a good source. sendcutsend.com