Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #62  
I'm here for the drama.
Ditto here.
Curiously, what were you guys looking for that you thought EA's prices were too high? When I bought my forks their prices were competitive, or lower than anyone else's...even the likely Chinese ones Tractor Supply carried.
See the comment below.
I went with an MTL grapple that was $1000+ less and not that much heavier
I did the same. Not only was the extra $1000 savings nice in my pocket, but I wanted it for a project which I needed done before EA's expected build date.
When I started looking at MTLs they were out of stock. The company does that when they are more than 12 days backlogged.Yet I still had it within 3 weeks of when I started looking.

/ Everything Attachments poll #63  
#5 - Interested, but never ordered after watching videos.
I trusted my gut on this one.

/ Everything Attachments poll #64  
Curiously, what were you guys looking for that you thought EA's prices were too high? When I bought my forks their prices were competitive, or lower than anyone else's...even the likely Chinese ones Tractor Supply carried.

My pre-COVID Angsun (Korean) 48" 4,000lb SSQA forks were $425. I should note that was an unusually good price as the current retail for them was $650 at the time.

My 72" Angsung tiller has been a top performer as well and was a bargain at the time relative to the common options. Gear drive rules too!

/ Everything Attachments poll #65  
Is anyone pursuing a criminal court case with against Ted/EA with the local authorities? I recall reading something about that but, don't see it at the moment.

Maybe that can be item #6 for people who submit their claim against EA/Ted for Interstate wire fraud and related charges TBD.

/ Everything Attachments poll #66  
Bought 54” wicked grapple and EA 6’ landplane. Excellent pieces of equipment. 2017, <2 month wait.
September 2023 bought EA tree puller online but problem with pricing, customer service afterwards canceled the order and got full CC refund.

/ Everything Attachments poll
#5 - Interested, but never ordered after watching videos.
I trusted my gut on this one.
Surprising is the number of people that paid, but had charge reversed, as well as the number of people that never bought because they were wary. It seems fewer have been impacted by loss of $$ than suspected.

/ Everything Attachments poll #68  
Surprising is the number of people that paid, but had charge reversed, as well as the number of people that never bought because they were wary. It seems fewer have been impacted by loss of $$ than suspected.

Well, the TBN folks who got caught up in this debacle had a good resource to get a better picture early on. It would make sense that they were able to get an early resolution through their credit card company.
I am a #5, as I wouldn't finance a company's manufacturing process even several years ago.

/ Everything Attachments poll #70  
# 5 for me. I gotta kick the tires in person and count the paint scratches before I pull the trigger on an expensive implement.