Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #51  
#3 for me.

Ordered grapple 11/23
Potential Delivery date 4/24

Then all this happened, Charged back 2/24. Temporary Credit, EA is on the clock. Add me to the list of people who enjoyed their videos and explanations of how to use the tools.

Currently in the process of purchasing a Landpride SCG0660 from my local dealer. Probably headed to pick it up after work at this rate. No more large equipment purchases sight unseen for me. At least not for a great long while.

/ Everything Attachments poll #52  
1) 60" Grapple ordered 2/4/2021, Arrived for pickup around 5/10/2021
66" toothbar ordered 2/4/2022, received ~2/10/2022

/ Everything Attachments poll #53  
Curiously, what were you guys looking for that you thought EA's prices were too high? When I bought my forks their prices were competitive, or lower than anyone else's...even the likely Chinese ones Tractor Supply carried.

I got my grapple and pallet forks on a combo deal MTL was running. Nothing was even close in price. If EA had been within 25% I would have bought the EA stuff. IIRC I saved 50%. Not chump change.

I buy good quality stuff most of the time but I am too ignorant to discern the difference in things like grapples and pallet forks. After four years, I have not found any issues at all. But I do not "push" things either.

/ Everything Attachments poll #54  
Bought a rotary cutter gearbox shield
November 5, 2022 ordered
January 9, 2023 received

I was just getting ready to buy one when all of this started coming down. I hate the flower pot shield.

/ Everything Attachments poll #55  
Actually some good should come of this.
I have notebooks, they're inexpensive.

I'm going to write down: who/what/date/$price when I order something, especially over $50.
Always pay with credit card.
Never order anything if they say over 30 day backlog, especially "pay now & you may get it in 3+ months". They could bankrupt and it's too difficult for cc co. to chargeback.
When I get credit card statement I'll check it against what's in my notebook.

/ Everything Attachments poll #56  
Poll on Everything Attachments. TBN doesn't have a way to do a poll like this yet so just reply and add comments if you want. Put a number down if you can.

1) When bought and when delivered?

2) Date ordered but never got it

3) Did a chargeback and was repaid by CC company

4) Did chargeback but denied by CC company

5) Own nothing from EA and just here for the updates.

Bought in 2019 delivered about 4 months after. 66inch grapple and a 7 ft landscape rake. Great attachments, well made.

/ Everything Attachments poll
#3 for me.

Ordered grapple 11/23
Potential Delivery date 4/24

Then all this happened, Charged back 2/24. Temporary Credit, EA is on the clock. Add me to the list of people who enjoyed their videos and explanations of how to use the tools.

Currently in the process of purchasing a Landpride SCG0660 from my local dealer. Probably headed to pick it up after work at this rate. No more large equipment purchases sight unseen for me. At least not for a great long while.
At least you got in on the pending credit. Those credit card people will be looking hard for the proprietor.

/ Everything Attachments poll
Actually some good should come of this.
I have notebooks, they're inexpensive.

I'm going to write down: who/what/date/$price when I order something, especially over $50.
Always pay with credit card.
Never order anything if they say over 30 day backlog, especially "pay now & you may get it in 3+ months". They could bankrupt and it's too difficult for cc co. to chargeback.
When I get credit card statement I'll check it against what's in my notebook.
I've done this for decades and it's saved me several times. Even caught some inappropriate charges.

/ Everything Attachments poll #59  
Here's my Everything Attachments shopping history.

ea_orders.png