Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #21  
Bought the toothbar for bucket. Shipped out in a very reasonable amount of time. Love product, leave on at all times.
Had prompt contact with EA during the wait.
Present day is another story. Wouldn't buy from them on principle, from actions to others after me...

/ Everything Attachments poll #22  
#1 ordered and received in January 2022. But it was a Fred Cain plow not manufactured by EA. They were just the middleman.

Same for me but, it was a WR Long loader adaptor from Massey/AGCO to SSQA a little later in 2022, think it was February with an early March delivery.

/ Everything Attachments poll #23  
1) 7ft. Rear blade about 2021 a couple months delivery as I remember.

/ Everything Attachments poll #24  
Interesting that they had order and quick shipping.
I was doing a Bing map search of their old address and the yard was full of implements. I don't know the date. This is the address shown on EA's shopping cart page for figuring freight.
EA-Corriher.PNG

/ Everything Attachments poll
   / Everything Attachments poll #26  
Number 5 here. I DO NOT spend large amounts from afar. I want hands on before any large purchase.

/ Everything Attachments poll #27  
#1.
2018 - Grapple,
2020 - box blade,
2023 - pine needle rake

/ Everything Attachments poll #29  
Bought a 7’ box blade and a 8’ box blade very well constructed local no freight involved. Both were 2 week manufacture. I have know their family for more than 50 years and was really hoping that Ted Jr had became a dependable business man but doesn’t seem to have happened. So now it’s turned into a 5
Really hate that a lot of good folks got taken advantage of

/ Everything Attachments poll #30  
Number five for me.
I think they built some very good implements.
I could just not deal with the 100% payment upfront and the wait time.