Database Errors Again?

/ Database Errors Again? #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
A month or so ago (maybe longer), TBN suffered problems that affected posting. I think I am seeing symptoms of a similar problem. The system acted strange when I tried to post a reply and I got a "database error" or something similar when I posted. The post did show up in the thread but does not show in the count of "replies" under that thread. I have also noticed that the "replies" count is not updating for other threads I checked.

Is anyone else getting a "database error" message?

Steve

/ Database Errors Again? #2  
A month or so ago (maybe longer), TBN suffered problems that affected posting. I think I am seeing symptoms of a similar problem. The system acted strange when I tried to post a reply and I got a "database error" or something similar when I posted. The post did show up in the thread but does not show in the count of "replies" under that thread. I have also noticed that the "replies" count is not updating for other threads I checked.

Is anyone else getting a "database error" message?

Steve

Just got one on my last post.

Database error popped up and I was still on the screen where I would type my reply.....like it didnt post. So I went to click repost and got a message that it was a duplicate of a post I recently made.

So while I got the database error, the post apparently posted anyway.

Edit: same thing on this post too

Edit edit: getting database error when editing also

/ Database Errors Again? #3  
I'm having the same issue
Also my "New posts" not working

/ Database Errors Again? #5  
Yes, I received the error earlier this morning. My post showed up at the end of the thread but the fact that I replied to the thread is not reflected in "Today's Posts" or in my profile or subscribed threads.

/ Database Errors Again? #6  
Just got one on my last post.

Database error popped up and I was still on the screen where I would type my reply.....like it didnt post. So I went to click repost and got a message that it was a duplicate of a post I recently made.

So while I got the database error, the post apparently posted anyway.

Edit: same thing on this post too

Edit edit: getting database error when editing also

Same down here.
:wrench:

/ Database Errors Again?
It looks like the problem must have started about 2:00 am.

Screenshot 2017-07-16 at 8.27.34 AM.png

Steve

/ Database Errors Again? #8  
Yes, I received the error earlier this morning. My post showed up at the end of the thread but the fact that I replied to the thread is not reflected in "Today's Posts" or in my profile or subscribed threads.

Yea, thats the biggest PITA. Just realized that the new posts I replied to this morning are not in my subscriptions. So now I have to go hunt them down and add manually

/ Database Errors Again? #9  
Just tried to post and nothing happened so clicked post button again and it said I already posted. Bug in the system somewhere.

/ Database Errors Again? #10  
Just tried to post and nothing happened so clicked post button again and it said I already posted. Bug in the system somewhere. Then tried to post this post and got the "The following errors occurred with your submission - Database Error"