Gremlins in TBN site

/ Gremlins in TBN site #1  

redman135

Veteran Member
Tractor
Case 105c
For about a month(approx 2nd week of march), when using TBN I will intermittantly get an error message "we are having trouble finding that site" when navigating between pages. IE on a 4 page thread I will work from page 1 throught to page 4, then click on "back to start" button(page 1) and get the "we are having trouble finding that site" error message. When I click on page1 however the page comes straight up.
The problem mostly occurs within a thread , going forward or backward, but on some nights I have been unable to access this site at all.I just get "we are having trouble finding that site".
What is going on here???
I have not had an OS update when this started. OS is Linux Ubuntu 20.04.3lts
Only this site is affected.
Is anyone else having this problem?

/ Gremlins in TBN site #2  
Yes, and it appears to be website loading related to me. It's not a cookie or other local issue as best I can tell.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #3  
I haven’t had that issue, but since around that time my app freezes and I need to completely close it and reopen it. This is the only app on my phone that acts like this. Sorry for giving many extra views to certain post but it can take 3 or 4 restarts to read the entire thread

/ Gremlins in TBN site #4  
I haven't had any issues

/ Gremlins in TBN site #5  
I have same issue as the OP, but very intermittently.

No other issues on any other website.

This is on an ancient windows box running current Firefox browser.

I think it's server side bottleneck on TBN.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #6  
Something changed around that time here and ever since then, the back button doesn't do what it used to do, like automatically update. Now we do a lot of scrolling and clicking just to go back.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #7  
I haven’t noticed anything happening on my iPad, that’s all we use ( no computer ) ☮️✌🏻

/ Gremlins in TBN site #8  
Me too,
dell desktop, hp laptop both win 10 chrome or firefox when backing out of thread sometimes get red x can’t find page or some such also doesn’t update thread to read status unless I hit reload.
iPhone 7 locks up on occasion but I rarely use it anyway also doesn’t update read status.
ipad works the best but also doesn’t update read status unless reloaded.

/ Gremlins in TBN site
Nice to know it is not my computer causing problems.
PS excuse the slow reply.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #10  
No gremlins on my ChromeBase computer.