Combine Turned Snow Blower

/ Combine Turned Snow Blower #1  

Avenger

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS XR4145C
Not my video! I just found this on the YouTubes and thought I'd share. I looked around on here to see if the creator was here, but I don't know him. Props to him for converting this old combine into an amazing snow machine!

/ Combine Turned Snow Blower #3  
That is super cool!

/ Combine Turned Snow Blower #5  
Why?
Don’t they make a machine you could hook up to that snow blower in like 10 minutes instead of two years?

/ Combine Turned Snow Blower #6  
Why?
Don’t they make a machine you could hook up to that snow blower in like 10 minutes instead of two years?

Some people jump out of perfectly good airplanes, some climb mountains, others build insane **** for fun; I mean, it's no Killdozer, but I imagine you could intimidate at least one town selectman with this thing.

/ Combine Turned Snow Blower #7  
K
Why?
Do they face the direction you're driving. Or do they mount on a 3 points and you have to use your mirrors.

Not all of us are twisty.

It also can be left as is.and you don't have to move a dozen things to get the snow blower hooked up in Fifteen minutes.

Might not have a machine he wants to put the hours on snow blowing.

I've seen guys do this for quite a few years.

If I had the time, I'd build one.

Last edited:
   / Combine Turned Snow Blower #8  
Works for me but... Lets not push winter right now...ok? I never look back and get twisted up. Have video camera's for that. IMO, Loftness and Helm Mfg., make the best blowers.

Attachments

• 100_0040 (1).JPG
    100_0040 (1).JPG
    921 KB · Views: 65
   / Combine Turned Snow Blower #9  
Not my video! I just found this on the YouTubes and thought I'd share. I looked around on here to see if the creator was here, but I don't know him. Props to him for converting this old combine into an amazing snow machine!

One was advertised for sale on Spokane/ Coeur d' Alene Craigslist. it was a VERY similar looking one.
Maybe this is more common than I thought. looking deeper this one appears to be out of Minnesota.

Driving forward with a cab has got to be nice but it is still a 2 wheel drive.

Sure seems to work well.

He put up a vid of his Shop. WOW...

Last edited: