• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #491  
Sorry for contributing, I had the last word in the 2.0 ... It was already political before I did and I am not sure if my post was political per say but I guess it was and it was definitely a political topic so I am guilty for contributing ... I did made a point to not answer one individual and ignore him so maybe I get a point for that ?? ...

/ Banning a member #492  
Yes. 39 posts just removed out of the 100+ I read, posted by more than a dozen members who all participated in blatant discussion of political topics. But if you think it's just one member who caused all of that... they must be pretty persuasive.

I reopened the thread so it can drift back into politics and get closed again in a few days. 🫡😅
Or an instagator.

/ Banning a member #495  
So we are back to the heart of this thread.

I guess i would rather see an obvious troll banned or neutered than have anyone have to either shut down a thread or remove a bunch of posts.

**note: I decided that neutered was a good term for allowing a member to remain but with all of their posts set to ignore for everyone. Feel free to come up with a better term.

/ Banning a member #496  
So we are back to the heart of this thread.

I guess i would rather see an obvious troll banned or neutered than have anyone have to either shut down a thread or remove a bunch of posts.

**note: I decided that neutered was a good term for allowing a member to remain but with all of their posts set to ignore for everyone. Feel free to come up with a better term.

Maybe spayed would be a better term since most trolls are obvious pu**ies.

/ Banning a member #498  
Hey, I don't know who is supposed to be banned, although I got a good grasp of him on the first EA thread. All I know is that I made it to someone's ignore list just because that person woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day.

The same person claimed, previously on this thread, to have 15+ people on his ignore list, so I can see pattern here. 🤣

/ Banning a member #500  
To me the funniest part is that if you all met up in person and didn't know each other's names, I bet you would all get along.

So what Im hearing is that when the cloak of anonymity is gone and the reality of the person or persons your engaging in conversation with is in front of you that behavior is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.