• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #391  
I can't remember the name at the moment but I think it was maybe a Bible verse in the tag line...

There are many that posted a lot like Farm With Junk...
IslandTractor, still listed but hasn't posted in a while.

Who was the guy who dropped out over something he had as a tag line that the powers were going to make him redact? He was a pretty prolific poster and always helpful as I remember. I gave him credit for standing by his sincerely held beliefs.

/ Banning a member #392  
Mark Chaulkey used to be a prolific poster and he had a special cup that he designed that was the subject of hundreds of posts.

/ Banning a member #393  
Fancy. The lads I played with just wrapped athletic tape around their heads.

We had a strange bunch of guys. One guy lived in his car. Another was the son of one of the richest guys in town. Ex-cons, IT guys. Our home referee was Legal Counsel for a huge company there (he played for the KC Blues). Coach was a Welshman. We traveled all around the Plains states. I miss playing (and being fit enough to play!)
Hmmmm...wonder if you played for the same team as me?

/ Banning a member #394  
I was going through some Old posts, probably 11-12 years old, when I bought my old L285; and remembered a guy named 'Soundguy' who has extremely active for years and dropped off the face of the earth; don't know if he quit, died, changed his name or what
Given the average age on this forum, it wouldn't be surprising how many members die on a monthly basis.

/ Banning a member #398  
I was playing a bit for Las Vegas at that time. By 1990, I was mostly done. I think I played my last match around '94 in SxF.

My little brother played intra mural at the USAFA and while in grad school at UNLV. His side made the DII elite 8. I think he played wing-forward (definitely in the scrum).

I player against some college sides back in the 80s. (Nebraska, South Dakota). We'd sometimes grab some USD guys for tournaments.

My 2nd kid went to UTA, but she wasn't athletic, much less rugby fit.

/ Banning a member #399  
IslandTractor, still listed but hasn't posted in a while.

Who was the guy who dropped out over something he had as a tag line that the powers were going to make him redact? He was a pretty prolific poster and always helpful as I remember. I gave him credit for standing by his sincerely held beliefs.
OldPath. There was one member who kept complaining because his tag line contained a Bible verse. I don't know if he finally took it to a higher level, or if Muhammed just decided to say something on his own.

/ Banning a member #400  
Bible verses are prohibited?

Status
Not open for further replies.