Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #381  
Then there was Roadhunter, who always was trolling everyone

If you look back at threads he was in he was pissing someone off in most of them.

One example: The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ Banning a member #382  
And “ Jim” from MO. He was into electronics and radio, and did Medicare insurance.

Can’t remember his TBN NAME, but I always watched for his posts, very informative!

And had a kioti

Just found his name, k0ua

Yeah, remember him. Here is his last post! This is my last post on TBN

/ Banning a member #384  
Yeah, he was good.
I just read through most of that thread, and I had forgotten that he like to be called James.

He seemed like a good guy to me, and probably had very high moral character to be able to walk away from something He probably enjoyed as much as the rest of us does because of his convictions.

/ Banning a member #385  
Maybe instead of banning we could have something different. When you have 100 ata boys you get a smiley face , if you get 1 aww s**t it wipes out 50 ata boys.

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
   / Banning a member #386  
Maybe instead of banning we could have something different. When you have 100 ata boys you get a smiley face , if you get 1 aww **** it wipes out 50 ata boys.
That's how my uncle in rural CA raised his boys. It was strange to a New England city boy but I now see the advantages of it

/ Banning a member #388  
Steel Dust, Curly Dave are others off the top of my head...

Last edited:
   / Banning a member #389  
   / Banning a member #390  
Steel Dust, Curly Dave, Dave's Tractor are others off the top of my head...
IslandTractor, still listed but hasn't posted in a while.

Who was the guy who dropped out over something he had as a tag line that the powers were going to make him redact? He was a pretty prolific poster and always helpful as I remember. I gave him credit for standing by his sincerely held beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.