Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #351  
Wait…wait…. Am I here? Am I not here??

I am so clearly cornfused!

/ Banning a member #353  
I played 2 years in college but in the lower division. I was 2nd row. Had to wear a scrum cap to keep from getting scabs by my ears.
Fancy. The lads I played with just wrapped athletic tape around their heads.

We had a strange bunch of guys. One guy lived in his car. Another was the son of one of the richest guys in town. Ex-cons, IT guys. Our home referee was Legal Counsel for a huge company there (he played for the KC Blues). Coach was a Welshman. We traveled all around the Plains states. I miss playing (and being fit enough to play!)

/ Banning a member #354  
Fancy. The lads I played with just wrapped athletic tape around their heads.

We had a strange bunch of guys. One guy lived in his car. Another was the son of one of the richest guys in town. Ex-cons, IT guys. Our home referee was Legal Counsel for a huge company there (he played for the KC Blues). Coach was a Welshman. We traveled all around the Plains states. I miss playing (and being fit enough to play!)
I found this in lacrosse-after-college, too. The guys that hung on and played club after were eclectic, if not just kids that never grew up. We traveled all over playing other men’s clubs, schlepping in hotels, staying out all night. The games became just a part of the experience. We were sponsored by beer companies! lol
Parties after games were just all night drinking and women.
I quickly realized that and had to walk away.

Coaching became my outlet/replacement for playing.

Now my kids are ending their college athletic careers. Man I’m gettin old….

/ Banning a member #355  
We can vehemently disagree about issues, but I don’t think personal insults are ever ok. Those are the only people I ignore.
I agree with that, to me the first who throw a personal insult lost the argument, they obviously have nothing to say back that's why they attack you personally. It should be a rule...

/ Banning a member #356  
I have seen a forum where if you got reported you can see your ''warning infractions'' that way you can tell if someone is a troll or not, so one could check that and see your integrity and not fall in his trap.

/ Banning a member #357  
Soooooooo….

Have we decided to ban anyone yet?

It is almost Sunday!

Seems like a great time for it!

/ Banning a member #358  
Soooooooo….

It is almost Sunday!

Based on reading other threads, I think most would ban Taylor Swift.

/ Banning a member #359  
Soooooooo….

It is almost Sunday!

I don't know... who is the worst instigator ?

/ Banning a member #360  
All of this talk about making someone go away got me to thinking about the ones who have gone away.
Members slip away all the time and mostly go unnoticed.
Death or physically unable to continue will come to all.
A lot of the ones I interacted with when I first came to the forum are gone
New people have taken their place and one day hopefully they will wonder what ever happened to that one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.