• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #141  
If you still don't have some people on your ignore list, you are a better person than I.
I had several on Iggy for awhile but now I don't have anyone on Iggy.

If I can't just ignore a post then it's my fault if I let it get to me.

/ Banning a member #142  
I’m even okay with personal attacks as long as you have data and are willing to have a discussion about it. If we don’t ruffle feathers or get ours ruffled have we really challenged our own beliefs and reasoning?
Can Bots feel insulted?
No really! I don’t know the answer.

/ Banning a member #146  
The subject at hand isn’t neccessarily hurt feelz. It’s multiple popular threads being closed because a single member gets folks worked up enough they start coloring outside the lines. Unprovoked a lot of those threads would probably still be going just fine.
I firmly believe a lot of the closed threads are because a certain segment of the population likes to hit the report button.

Personally, I think I’ve only hit that button enough that I could count on one hand and that could be even high, as I don’t even remember, ever hitting it!

I know there is one person that tends to take almost anything said to him as a personal attack, and that somebody is trolling him or her!

/ Banning a member #147  
The person that has closed the most threads ever!! Has been gone for about a year now.
We all know who that political wrecking ball was....
I’m not gone!

Well, my daughter kind of thinks I’m kind of gone…..

/ Banning a member #150  
Only time I hit that button... and then it has to pretty raunchy
You are right, that is where I have hit that button when I’ve noticed somebody posting spam advertising as a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.