Aluminum equipment trailers.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #11  
Things to watch for. Maybe this can help people to know what to expect, or watch out for.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers.
I have very little feel for people getting butt hurt when it involves facts or personal experience, or even opinion. But ok. I’ll check out YouTube.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers.
Things to watch for. Maybe this can help people to know what to expect, or watch out for.

I didn’t find a lot there. That video is kinda specific to that crappy brand. I think the 14k and up are quit a bit beefy than that. There is one company out there, eby I think, that has been building aluminum trailers since the 30’s. The rivet most of their stuff. H&h has been doing the equipment trailer for a long time and now that is marketed under sure trac.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #14  

That's an interesting and informative video, but it should have come with a warning.

I got car-sick watching it. To much moving and bouncing to enjoy it.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #15  
I have very little feel for people getting butt hurt when it involves facts or personal experience, or even opinion. But ok. I’ll check out YouTube.
I agree. I don`t even respond to butt hurt people anymore. Its not worth my time, or effort. I don`t even respond the PM`s anymore either.

Go to any of your search engines (google, bing, duckduckgo). I pulled up several complaints there. I won`t post them in here, but you shouldn`t have any problem finding some.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #16  
That's an interesting and informative video, but it should have come with a warning.

I got car-sick watching it. To much moving and bouncing to enjoy it.
LOL, yeahhhhh, unfortunately there`s ALOT of that kind of thing going on in youtubbie land.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #17  
I have considered aluminum trailers but not for long. Always interested in why people want to pay a premium for something that seems to have a known higher propensity for problems.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #18  
I have considered aluminum trailers but not for long. Always interested in why people want to pay a premium for something that seems to have a known higher propensity for problems.

The op is trying to haul at the very top end of the no CDL threshold which is my guess why he’s interested.

/ Aluminum equipment trailers. #20  
I will use up 11600 of the 11900 payload
This sounds like a bad combo for even a steel trailer. Riding things on the edge of the weight capacity isnt going to make for a trouble free piece of equipment.