Adding euro three point hooks

/ Adding euro three point hooks #31  
I'm hoping to have a few things changed on the website concerning the Euro hooks in January of 2023. Listed for the main thing.
Typically the Euro draft link hooks are a week lead time and 2 week lead times if-when the customer has me do the fabrication.
I contacted Brian Via the website about the Euro hooks. He promptly replied with pricing on both a DIY install or his complete welding service. And he made sure to answer all of my questions. He's a great guy to deal with.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #32  
I'm intrigued by these. Do I understand what I'm looking at correctly in that it's an open hook with a top latch and a ball type bushing for the implement?

/ Adding euro three point hooks #33  
I'm intrigued by these. Do I understand what I'm looking at correctly in that it's an open hook with a top latch and a ball type bushing for the implement?
Yes, pretty much. Nice, simple, reliable and most importantly, retains the ball joint so it doesn't put things on a bind like the Pats for example.

Here is a good look at the internals:

/ Adding euro three point hooks #34  
The Euro hook ball & socket addresses the one complaint I hear or read about with the Pats which was the ridged flat load surface.
Not sure that will be a problem but this does look improved.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #35  
Yes. I had Brian do my draft links for the M4500 Kubota this summer. He does great work and the hooks make it easy to hook up three point implements. My links were back quickly and I have put them to use. He even painted them! I strongly recommend Brian and Fitrite Hydraulics.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #36  
Yes. I had Brian do my draft links for the M4500 Kubota this summer. He does great work and the hooks make it easy to hook up three point implements. My links were back quickly and I have put them to use. He even painted them! I strongly recommend Brian and Fitrite Hydraulics.
I wanted to order a top n tilt from him but that 9 month wait was a killer. Just ended up assembling my own. I might get him to do the links though....

/ Adding euro three point hooks #37  
After communicating with Brian at fit rite hydraulics I shipped him my standard slide out LS links and had him weld on the euro links, including shipping the whole process took a little less than 2 weeks. Mine are designed for use on category 1&2 hitch equipment. It was expensive but they make hooking up and unhooking a LOT EASIER ! Working with Brian was easy and the quality of his work is excellent.

Eventually LS will probably start offering these for sale in the USA for less money but who knows how long that might take, I wanted them now not a couple of years or more from now .

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #38  
I think 90% of tractor operators would switch to hooks if they saw how much easier they are. I can pretty much hook up a 11’ front hay mower from the seat without help if I get the Massey lined-up correctly.
Just pull up, align correctly, raise the hitch and BAMMO it just hooks onto the cat 2 balls, you get out, flip the locks, install upper link and you’re done! No more “gator wrestling” with big heavy attachments.
It’s genius! (y)

/ Adding euro three point hooks #39  
I think 90% of tractor operators would switch to hooks if they saw how much easier they are. I can pretty much hook up a 11’ front hay mower from the seat without help if I get the Massey lined-up correctly.
Just pull up, align correctly, raise the hitch and BAMMO it just hooks onto the cat 2 balls, you get out, flip the locks, install upper link and you’re done! No more “gator wrestling” with big heavy attachments.
It’s genius! (y)
And you don't get the frame of a QH in the way of hooking up PTO shafts or hydraulics.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #40  
I have the Pats Quick couplers which are not as good but still a big improvement over the old push pull attachment process. I remember keeping a digging bar handy to move the attachments into position when needed. Although I gotta say the new extendable swayable links on the MX make the job way easier it is still the easiest with some type of quick attach and the Euro links look to be the best solution... maybe later, for now I'm happy with Pats. I like that I can drop the spreader bar in the connect to class 1 or 2 attachments without fiddling around - just set the spreader to the marks I made on it for this or that width.
The spreader bar is unique to the Pats set up but it would be real easy to make one for any set up.
Enjoy the new setup... what are you going to do with all your free time :cool: