Adding euro three point hooks

/ Adding euro three point hooks #1  

930ck

Silver Member
Tractor
allis d 17/ case 930, 1370/ kubota L5740
Been wanting to add these for several years and finally doing it. Ordered the weld on hooks and an assortment of balls from Fit-right hydraulics.

I have some class 1 and 2 as well as some nonstandard implements so decided on these. Ordering from Brian was quick and the hooks showed up well packaged.

Plan on fabricating new extendable links to weld the euro-hooks to.View attachment 749361

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #2  
I don't see the Euro style on Brian's website. Would you have a link?

Edit: Also, the attachment link doesn't seem to work.

/ Adding euro three point hooks

I called him and told him what tractor I was putting them on and which ball sockets I needed.

Been a while since I have added pictures so that may be the issue with the attachment.

They look like what agri store sells but fit-rite had them in stock.

I had seen on a previous post that he sold them.

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #4  
I think that you will like them, I have them on my Branson 8050 and they work well.
My hydraulic toplink also has the Euro hook on it.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #5  

Someday when I have spare time I will get the Euro hitch parts on the website.
It's only been a few years now, don't want-need to rush into anything. ;)

I think that you will like them, I have them on my Branson 8050 and they work well.
My hydraulic toplink also has the Euro hook on it.[/

Agree, trying to modify all my equipment to standard width was going to be more work than fabricating new ends , this also won’t ad much to the length of the arms. Hydraulic top link may be next on the list.

Have had these on the tractor for a couple months , definitely worth it . Does extend the arms some so I may have to get a longer top link.
IMG_0978.JPG

/ Adding euro three point hooks #8  
I wonder if those hooks are as convenient as telescoping 3pt arms. Discovering telescoping 3pt arms and also discovering hand crank gearing for the lift links and top link sure did ease the work of changing implements for us. Especially with heavy cat II implements.
rScotty

/ Adding euro three point hooks #9  
I find them more convenient, when I back up to my implement if I'm not perfectly square to it I can lower the lift arms to just clear the hook on one side and push back to square up the implement then lift and catch both side balls.
Then my hydraulic toplink also has a hook end and I'll lower that with a rope attached, adjust the length hook it and I have all 3 points attached.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #10  
I wonder if those hooks are as convenient as telescoping 3pt arms. Discovering telescoping 3pt arms and also discovering hand crank gearing for the lift links and top link sure did ease the work of changing implements for us. Especially with heavy cat II implements.
rScotty
Some people have both, the best of both worlds.

Like Lou mentioned though, the extending capabilities are not really needed when you have the Euro hooks. ;)

Attachments

• Kubota grand L.png
    Kubota grand L.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 205