Adding euro three point hooks

/ Adding euro three point hooks #21  
So you need some of these. For your tractor you could go with either the straight cat 1 hooks or the cat 1-2 hooks.
Then it is also nice to have a top link to go along with the lower hooks.

Like ptsg mentioned, you can do the fabrication, or ship the extendable ends to me for fabrication.
Thanks for posting the pictures !
Every 3 point piece of equipment I own is category 1 but since my LS is built for both 1and 2 I would probably order the 1-2 option. What would it cost ready to install delivered to zip 54470 ?
I could do paypal or check.
I already have hydraulic top link which has always been very easy for me to hook and unhook.
if you don’t have the complete ready to install kit in stock that’s really no problem because I have friends in the welding business, really in no big hurry and very willing to wait awhile if that’s what it takes.

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #22  
Thanks for posting the pictures !
Every 3 point piece of equipment I own is category 1 but since my LS is built for both 1and 2 I would probably order the 1-2 option. What would it cost ready to install delivered to zip 54470 ?
I could do paypal or check.
I already have hydraulic top link which has always been very easy for me to hook and unhook.
if you don’t have the complete ready to install kit in stock that’s really no problem because I have friends in the welding business, really in no big hurry and very willing to wait awhile if that’s what it takes.

It's not really a good idea to do business here. Please fill out the Fit Rite contact page and we can go from there.

Thanks

/ Adding euro three point hooks #23  
It's not really a good idea to do business here. Please fill out the Fit Rite contact page and we can go from there.

Thanks
OK I filled out the contact page twice this morning but I’m not sure if it got delivered to you ? Maybe I should try calling instead ?

Update ok thanks I did get two emails from Fit Right confirming delivery.

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #24  
Euro hooks (we call them hook ends) have been pretty much standard equipment on tractors over about 50hp for 30 years here in Europe. You'll really only find pull out ends on smaller tractors. Last year, I bought a new 50 hp Kubota L1501 DW tractor, yes I know, in N. America you'll all probably think that it is a 15 hp machine, but for whatever reason, Kubota choose to use a different numbering system for some of their range in Europe. Look it up on Tractordata to see the specification.

Anyway, my tractor came with pull out ends as standard and I told the salesman that I had to have hook ends. Since they have been used for so long, you can easily buy replacement ones to weld on. My hook ends are welded onto the pull outs, so I have the best of both worlds.

My tractor was in production from 2018 to 2021 and has been replaced by the L1502, which has more gizmos and probably, to it's detriment, a particulate filter.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #25  
Euro hooks (we call them hook ends) have been pretty much standard equipment on tractors over about 50hp for 30 years here in Europe. You'll really only find pull out ends on smaller tractors. Last year, I bought a new 50 hp Kubota L1501 DW tractor, yes I know, in N. America you'll all probably think that it is a 15 hp machine, but for whatever reason, Kubota choose to use a different numbering system for some of their range in Europe. Look it up on Tractordata to see the specification.

Anyway, my tractor came with pull out ends as standard and I told the salesman that I had to have hook ends. Since they have been used for so long, you can easily buy replacement ones to weld on. My hook ends are welded onto the pull outs, so I have the best of both worlds.

My tractor was in production from 2018 to 2021 and has been replaced by the L1502, which has more gizmos and probably, to it's detriment, a particulate filter.
Sure would be nice if you could post some pictures !
I’m most likely going to buy a set from Fitrite hydraulics but I’m wanting to talk to a welding friend to see if maybe he has access to the tools to cut the slide in out parts, I’m in no big hurry.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #26  
OK. I still like the lower arms that telescope a foot - in fact they are such a advantage over the old solid lower arms that I never felt a need to go to hooks as well. Maybe I'm missing something. There's always that chance.

The geared hand crank for adjusting the side to side lifting link lengths is very handy, and the same for the way the top link adjusts. Neither require tools.

In the old days when we only had solid lower arms, sway chains, and those side links with the threads and lock nuts I didn't much enjoy changing implements. Amazing how better equipment makes the difference.
Are you sure yours extend 12 inches ? I have never Seen any that extend that far, do you have any pictures ?

/ Adding euro three point hooks #27  
Sure would be nice if you could post some pictures !
I’m most likely going to buy a set from Fitrite hydraulics but I’m wanting to talk to a welding friend to see if maybe he has access to the tools to cut the slide in out parts, I’m in no big hurry.
Here you are. You can use ordinary balls, but the ones that I have "ears"on them to make hooking on even easier.

Attachments

• 20221029_123258.jpg
    20221029_123258.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
  • 20221029_122944.jpg
    20221029_122944.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • 20220313_132953.jpg
    20220313_132953.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
   / Adding euro three point hooks #28  
If you didn't want to wait for Fite Rite, given his long delivery time, you could consider importing some from the UK. There are lots of companies selling them for about £80 each (perhaps about $100) upwards depending on not only pin category but the dimensions of your linkage arms. Shipping would add on quite a bit.

My Kubota came with those horrible turnbuckle type stabilisers. Last winter I sourced a pair of aftermarket telescopic ones, of the style that Kubota fit, from the USA. They were delivered to me in about 1 week at a total cost of about £210.
You could look at the online catalogues of: malpasonline.co.uk agrilineproducts.com gb.sparex.com

Last edited:
   / Adding euro three point hooks #29  
I learned about Euro hooks after I had installed the Pat's easy connects. The Euro system does appear superior but the Pat's connect is working and I may not ever change now...

/ Adding euro three point hooks #30  
If you didn't want to wait for Fite Rite, given his long delivery time, you could consider importing some from the UK. There are lots of companies selling them for about £80 each (perhaps about $100) upwards depending on not only pin category but the dimensions of your linkage arms. Shipping would add on quite a bit.

My Kubota came with those horrible turnbuckle type stabilisers. Last winter I sourced a pair of aftermarket telescopic ones, of the style that Kubota fit, from the USA. They were delivered to me in about 1 week at a total cost of about £210.
You could look at the online catalogues of: malpasonline.co.uk agrilineproducts.com gb.sparex.com
I'm hoping to have a few things changed on the website concerning the Euro hooks in January of 2023. Listed for the main thing.
Typically the Euro draft link hooks are a week lead time and 2 week lead times if-when the customer has me do the fabrication.