Adding euro three point hooks

/ Adding euro three point hooks #51  
This is what the 3 most common sizes start out like.
Then you cut off the existing ball swivel on either the fixed draft arm or on an extendable end.
Does not matter, it works with both types of ends.
In other parts of the world these are available from the factories as either std or optional pieces.
This is not the case for North America.
I only have pictures with the extendable ends.
A question for you on the cat 1-2, is that a downsized end that tales the same size ball as the cat 2 but with either size hole bored in it.
I know that my cat 2 lowers take a 2.20" or 56 mm diameter ball,
and my top link takes a 2" ball.
I find it difficult at times to locate the right sized balls for a decent price.

/ Adding euro three point hooks #52  
A question for you on the cat 1-2, is that a downsized end that tales the same size ball as the cat 2 but with either size hole bored in it.
I know that my cat 2 lowers take a 2.20" or 56 mm diameter ball,
and my top link takes a 2" ball.
I find it difficult at times to locate the right sized balls for a decent price.
Yes, 2.2 for the cat 1-2 & cat 2 hooks
While the top link takes a 2" ball, they only offer a full 2" width either in a 1" or 3/4" pin size.
So if you have a narrow (under 2") cat 1 top link mount on an implement, the ball needs to be machined down for width.

This is my supplier. Top Link Balls | Agristore USA

/ Adding euro three point hooks #53  
Yes, 2.2 for the cat 1-2 & cat 2 hooks
While the top link takes a 2" ball, they only offer a full 2" width either in a 1" or 3/4" pin size.
So if you have a narrow (under 2") cat 1 top link mount on an implement, the ball needs to be machined down for width.

This is my supplier. Top Link Balls | Agristore USA
Same place I get some from, I have also used Sparex dealers.
Sparex has part# S.3055 D: 1'', OD: 2'', Width: 1 3/4"