30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts
Thanks. I sent you my dad's email address as a private message. :D

Bob, Thanks so much for the documentation. My dad said it was great!!!! By the way, he's 85 years old and still crawling around on the ground working that dozer so those pictures helped him a lot.

:D:D:D:D

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #14  
I'm 68, still working full time on my day job, and doing dozer work and remodeling in my spare time. Good for your dad, glad I could help.
:):);)

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #15  
I am expanding my mowing business to pastures and CRP. The dozer appeals because the weight would allow transport without heavy equipment. How much can this unit do? It would mostly be used to push over pesty cedar trees, mostly 1 to 2 inches, and up to 3". These trees are shallow-rooted. My Foton 404 will pull them, but at considerable labor, which translates to cost. My concerns of course are capability and longevity. Is the 30hp dozer a good idea?

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #16  
I am expanding my mowing business to pastures and CRP. The dozer appeals because the weight would allow transport without heavy equipment. How much can this unit do? It would mostly be used to push over pesty cedar trees, mostly 1 to 2 inches, and up to 3". These trees are shallow-rooted. My Foton 404 will pull them, but at considerable labor, which translates to cost. My concerns of course are capability and longevity. Is the 30hp dozer a good idea?

The little Chinese dozer is very under rated. It will easily push over 3" -4" saplings.
Go to ctoa.net and search the dozer forums. There are also dozer videos there in ctoa tube.

They should not be hauled on car trailers.
The very minimum should be a heavy duty 3/4 ton truck with a class 4 hitch and 2-5/16" ball, and a 10,000 lb. rated trailer with brakes on both axles, and appropriate tie-downs.
I would not consider anything less.

Most problems that I have observed have stemmed from the purchase of used units from inexperienced owners that provided little or no maintenance and repair.

Well he's about got it back together. Ordered some new plates for the clutch.

;)

Attachments

• dozer april 2009 003.jpg
    dozer april 2009 003.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,036
  • dozer april 2009 010.jpg
    dozer april 2009 010.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,386
  • dozer april 2009 012.jpg
    dozer april 2009 012.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 852
   / 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #19  
Why was i expecting to see a picture of the back of the engine ?
That makes two of us.:confused: He pulled a switch-er-roo on us and went for the steering clutches instead, or maybe he's going to do both.

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #20  
I'm curious how many hours are on the tractor?