30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #1  

SOS

Silver Member
Tractor
NH 45 A (2006)
My father purchased a 30hp chinese bulldozer about 4 years ago and his clutch needs replaced. Do you all know of any webs sites that you would recomend using to get parts?

:confused:

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #2  
The dozer guru is a guy named Bob Rooks. I am sure he will lead you in the right direction.

Chris

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #4  
I have some of these cluthes in stock, in fact have one on ebay now.

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts
Thanks all. we are still looking but I have more information. It is a 2002 DH 326 ST

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #7  
It could be a Guilin then. Is it a two or three cylinder engine?
If it's a three cylinder, then you better snap up that clutch set that Chip has on eBay. You aren't going to find these at NAPA!:D

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #8  
IF SOS called my yesterday, his is a hydraulic reverser, my clutches are for the standard trans models. sorry I couldn't help. I do have a used hydraulic clutch I didn't mention. the hydraulic fluid gelled and we lost a pump, when we replaced the pump it still wouldn't go, we tore down the trans and found trash in the hyddraulic lines. the clutch may or may not be good, we set it aside, it would need tear down and inspection for warped or discolored plates which I will do if someone is interested in it.

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts
Thanks BlueChip. This cluck has 12 plates 6 outer and 6 inner plates.

Does anyone know of a manual for this?

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #10  
I know of no repair manual for the shuttle cluck, but I do have the exploded-view parts manual, which is part of the dozer parts manual. I can email you the pdf file if you like.