2022 Outlander Max 6x6

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #231  
At 7m00 on the video you see him adjust something and the trailer wheels start turning on their own; it's probably a liability until it's required (my guess is there's no diff and it doesn't appear to be able to be throttled from the driver's seat) so they keep it disengaged until it's required.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Our dearest outlander is still at the delaship awaiting parts. Doing some research, might have a long term fix for the propeller shaft grief anyway.

Last edited:
   / 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #233  
Ugh, thought the stiffer boot was the optional fix?

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Arly is this still the first breakdown or a 2nd "event"?It's got to be frustrating.
The 1st time the dealership fixed it and it last about an hour. We are not awaiting parts for the 2nd repiar and this is the last BRP will fix this particular grief under warranty. I have no confidence it will hold up.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #236  
Lemon law time ?

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Lemon law time ?
I'm not certain MI has a lemon law but we'd not apply it anyway. We love every other aspect of this machine and there isn't a replacement that is better. The Polaris version has about 55hp compared to Outlanders 80+. Seems that Polaris is ending there 6x6 production anyway. Nonetheless, seems we have a fix for this front propeller shaft greif but can't apply it untill the warranty is over with.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Ugh, thought the stiffer boot was the optional fix?
It might but when it fails, these tracked machines are god awful to get back in so I'm looking at "extra" shaft security. The last time it failed, it took me a week to find someone with a machine that could tow it in. I should add we are looking for another tow machine so as to have a back up. Once you have two, then they never breakdown again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: