MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #121  
I don’t see a tank or return in the diagram. But there must be somewhere.

Diagram is a little dark and vague but it looks like the loader and curl lines are connected to the relief at all times.

Yes that's a relief valve, but that's a self leveling loader with a mechanical linkage. You need that relief valve because under certain conditions the mechanical linkage can't push or pull the bucket any further so something has to give, in this case, pushes fluid through the relief valve from the curl cylinders to the lift cylinders.
As ptsg has said it is a relief from the curl extend to the lift port of the main cylinders. It will prevent binding from the MSL or extreme back blading by relieving into the lift cylinder.
The Tank or return is from the valves. There is no return to tank from that relief.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #122  
I guess he should have purchased [a Yanmar].:ROFLMAO:
Only if he couldn't afford a Kabota. 😈

I hope that the OP keeps us updated on what happens. He didn't say how old the tractor is but they only started making them in 2020 so it is still a new tractor, at least by my standards.

This wouldn't make me think twice about buying a Massey if I was looking. How they handle it however might change that.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #123  
Maybe full buckets of dirt going fast on rough terrain did it in.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #125  
And I sure ain't going to judge the OP. Like in my last post about that new new blade snapping off my loader.....I was on flat ground went to plow first pass of snow, never hit anything and the blade flopped off. Naturally everyone was looking at me like "what did you do you dummy?"
Until our welders showed us all the poor factory welds.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #126  
Even if it was abused somehow....anyhow........that happening in 140 hours is truly pathetic.
Pounds are pounds, tons are tons

Regardless of hours.

Abuse is easily measured if there is a scale handy.

Ask me, I broke the front axle casting on my little Hurlimann not long ago,

And I swear, I was not abusing it!

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #127  
May be some design problems but, the steel was sub standard to rip apart like it did. Looks as though the welds were good, they never failed, One side has been breaking for a while you can see this by the rust in the old crack and the shine on the new rip apart. Maybe substandard steel in my metal working years we often seen in foreign made steel voids inside steel plates ( you could not see those until you cut into them ) what a pain to work with. Is that voids around the subframe sticker?
At any rate the design should be rated far above the lifting capacity of the Hydralics.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #128  
If Massey were smart they would immediately ask you for that loader and give you a new one. That's a big time safety issue and one that they're going to want to understand why it happened.

I owned a Massey that I sold and we currently own one and they make a good product.

Manufacturing defects happen in every make model of everything manufacturered.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #129  
No excuse for a tractor with so few hours to fall apart. I stick with Older John Deeres, don't have these problems and NO computers.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #130  
I would bet the was a weld failure on back side of tube (horizontal) where we can not see..... This allowed all the strain of FEL on back side of vertical tube.... Also bet it was a robot weld with poor preparation because it appears there was no penetration....

IMG_5627.jpg