Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #331  
Fort Wayne truck plant
I've driven by there several times. Last time was October last year on way from Almost Heaven lawn tractor graveyard in Bluffton.

/ Will UAW Strike? #332  
I've driven by there several times. Last time was October last year on way from Almost Heaven lawn tractor graveyard in Bluffton.

My buddy took me there 4-5 years ago, he loves it, his hobby is resurrecting old lawn mowers , especially old Simplicity’s

/ Will UAW Strike? #333  
I must say, Fain seems pretty smart with this strike.

/ Will UAW Strike? #334  
In my opinion a strike is never smart….

/ Will UAW Strike? #335  
No it's not, alot of people, union or not are gonna get smacked hard.

As a business wise tactic he's smart. I know he doesn't give 2 craps about the folks who are gonna feel the pinch real quick

/ Will UAW Strike? #336  
Already feeling it here. Time we start locking the doors and the shop and keeping an eye on stuff around the farm. Local filling station now requires some collateral when pumping gas, drive away's are increasing.

/ Will UAW Strike? #337  
Wait until they have to pay their own health insurance premiums.

/ Will UAW Strike? #338  
Spreading any cost increase over the declining number of ICE vehicle sales is going to change the price of ICE vehicles.

The ever increasing EV sales volume is going to continue to reduce the cost of EVs as EV's numbers go up and ICE numbers go down.

My concern is from what I'm hearing unions are anti-EV and since everything is moving in that direction in a general sense I don't understand their end-game with EV prices declining versus ICE cost increasing. I think the financial frugal-minded individual will have an easy decision on which to buy if EVs work for their application.

/ Will UAW Strike? #339  
If the engineers cannot get the firetrap ev’s issues resolved the whole lineup will eventually die a slow death