WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #71  
Ted etal, can you make me a smooth edge? I have a little Yanmar with a 4' wide bucket that needs a cutting edge. It has no mounting hole so no need for custom lay out. I would want smooth for driveway grading and snow scraping etc. Thanks!

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Ted etal, can you make me a smooth edge? I have a little Yanmar with a 4' wide bucket that needs a cutting edge. It has no mounting hole so no need for custom lay out. I would want smooth for driveway grading and snow scraping etc. Thanks!

We have made a few Wicked Toothbars with a smooth edge. It would be the same price as the serrated, and you'd simply install with the two side ears.
Travis

Smooths.jpg

I just love seeing fresh Wicked Toothbar feedback!
...and how bout the mention of FAST SHIPPING?!?!?
Travis

Randle.JPG

I stumbled upon some more Wicked good stuff!!
Travis

Better.JPG

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #75  
I'm thinking about ordering a Wicked Toothbar for my Kioti CX2510h. I would like it delivered along with my other order this coming June. I hope it wouldn't be a pain adding onto an existing order.

The bucket on my KL2510 Loader is just downright weird. Not only are the sides of the bucket sort of Ski Jump shaped, concave if you will, but Kioti decided to put a big honkin' brace on the bottom outside edge. So the ears, I think, would have to be longer than usual. I think. I really don't want to have to punch through an extra 10mm (??) of hardened steel if I don't have to.

Next time you build one for a Kioti KL2510 loader, maybe you could let me know somehow or another. In here would be fine.

Thanks
R

I can take a couple pics of the wicked tooth bar on my CX2510 bucket tomorrow if you want to check out the fitment.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #77  
The day I installed the tooth bar...

PXL_20210503_001723388.jpg
PXL_20210504_162412971.jpg

Up close of the tabs on the bucket. The bolts that come with the tooth bar are probably an inch and a half longer than necessary. I replaced them with shorter bolts. But as you can see there's just enough room to clear that re-enforcement bar. Also, the holes in the attachment ears on the tooth bar are elongated to allow some front to back adjustment. Here are my measurement notes from my order. CX2510 Kioti USSQA Std hoses and couplers ID 49 5/16 EDGE 1/2 OD 49 3/4.

PXL_20220318_174942363.jpg
PXL_20220318_175019115.jpg

The day I installed the tooth bar...

View attachment 737901View attachment 737902

Up close of the tabs on the bucket. The bolts that come with the tooth bar are probably an inch and a half longer than necessary. I replaced them with shorter bolts. But as you can see there's just enough room to clear that re-enforcement bar. Also, the holes in the attachment ears on the tooth bar are elongated to allow some front to back adjustment. Here are my measurement notes from my order. CX2510 Kioti USSQA Std hoses and couplers ID 49 5/16 EDGE 1/2 OD 49 3/4.

View attachment 737903View attachment 737904
Looks like she fits like a Wicked glove!! Thanks for sharing. #EAcustomersROCK
Travis

butta.JPG

We just received some more Wicked good feedback in the EA Channel Group(join us).
The Wicked Toothbar continues to impress and ship surprisingly fast!!
Travis

Feedback.JPG

I showed off LOTS of Wickedness in my Factory Stroll video this morning!
Let me know what you think!!
Travis