What is this machine ???...

/ What is this machine ???... #12  
Their Website: Cylinder Mowers | Ransomes
Screenshot 2024-03-01 12.29.23.png

/ What is this machine ???... #13  
Go take a look at it. It looks older than 3 years old.

Is it being offered for a price that you find interesting?

Those would be mighty expensive when new, but if 10+ years old, then @zzvyb6's estimate around $5000 is probably right, depending on condition. Running and mowing?

/ What is this machine ???...
"what do you mean" is one of the standard responses of scammers to make you question and keep you interested in interacting with them - imo almost certainly a scammer and you need to run the other way

What's in the picture is a different question
when they are that ridiculous I like to string them along a bit, I suggest they call me on my personal phone ... and then I give them the local police, non-emergency number :)

this thing looks older, more beat up than a 2021 model ... not sure what I'd do with it anyway

Go take a look at it. It looks older than 3 years old.

Is it being offered for a price that you find interesting?

Those would be mighty expensive when new, but if 10+ years old, then @zzvyb6's estimate around $5000 is probably right, depending on condition. Running and mowing?
$1200 Cdn - and in my town, needs some minor work (perhaps a LOT of minor work) :)

a second photo shows a 2021 ad, valued at $26,000 Cdn

I have a buddy that could probably make use of it. I'd like to see it and get serial #, hp size, engine details, year manufactured, and overall condition, so may check it out yet.

Last edited:
this item is NOW listed at a value of $28,000 new, and the price has been dropped to $1000. I think I will go there and offer $750, after getting the actual details / history