What is the oddest machine you have worked on or operated

/ What is the oddest machine you have worked on or operated #142  
david bradley walk behind tractors. I had a few and a ton of attachments. When they ran they were a beast, when they didnt you collected others to rebuild them. I truly wish i didnt sell them off. They were fun at times lol.
And I had more than one Gravely, about 5 at one point. Lotsa and lotsa of attachments!

Attachments

• 406895_2285393057167_459312226_n.jpg
    406895_2285393057167_459312226_n.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 41
   / What is the oddest machine you have worked on or operated #147  
Bet that rig is a few bucks !
If that's directed to the research plot planter, $140k but that was with extra crap and it doesn't really work as good as it should!!!!

The salesman, no longer works there but he promised several things that just didn't pan out...

/ What is the oddest machine you have worked on or operated #148  
To be fair, what would take me 4 hours to plant the old way, this can plant in under an hour.

Planting "windows" for our work open and shut pretty quick. So speed is money and this will pay off someday... since I retired, I will not see the cost savings.

/ What is the oddest machine you have worked on or operated #150  
I believe that the fish wheel has been pretty much put out of business on rivers in Alaska because of overharvesting of salmon and low fish counts.
1st nation folks used the fish for eating and feeding their sled dogs.
There used to be fish wheels here on the Columbia River, the overharvesting of salmon was so obvious that even the Indians outlawed them.