What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,251  
Made up a little scuff pad to protect the paint on the fender where you mount the tractor. It’s very easy to kick.
67171A4E-9CE5-470A-BA9D-F6EA92141473.jpeg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,254  
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #1,255  
Where did you buy the scuff pad material at?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,257  
Where did you buy the scuff pad material at?
It’s actually a material I’ve used in motorcycling made by Tech Spec. It’s called High Fusion. Really nice stuff, durable and has reuseable adhesive. I did have to polish off the ceramic paint coating to get it to stick.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,258  
Does your range transmission shift easily? My older three speed is really stiff. I used high gear for maybe the 5th time yesterday and the first time that was more than 50 yards, and it really did not want to shift back out. I keep it in second 95% of the time.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,259  
Does your range transmission shift easily? My older three speed is really stiff. I used high gear for maybe the 5th time yesterday and the first time that was more than 50 yards, and it really did not want to shift back out. I keep it in second 95% of the time.
Yes, the new H pattern is like butter… it is so easy to shift. I had heard this is a huge improvement over the past range selector

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,260  
Yes, the new H pattern is like butter… it is so easy to shift. I had heard this is a huge improvement over the past range selector
just make sure your following that h pattern religiously.. if you try to shift into the other side( 1-2) to (3-4) too fast you can jump out of the pattern and wedge your linkage, ive fixed 30+ of these since they made the design change in 20, while its not very common it can occur if you're a tad to hasty shifting, while it is a much better design its not without its owns issues.