What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #31  

No one carries tp and prophylactics?
I have TP in my go-bag, which I forgot to mention. Toiletries, 3 days worth of clothes and meds. Never know when you'll have to drop what you're doing and drive several states away. At least, I don't.

And I forgot about ratchet straps.

I was glad to see this thread (to confirm I am weird). I carry a fair bit of get home gear in the truck.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone else ever mention carrying a generator? In the winter I carry a 2000 watt honda, and ten gallons of gas. I have the 12 volt cables and a space heater and a couple of extension cords. I should be able to stay warm for a couple of days, run the block heater, and charge the battery should need be.

Would love to hear if anyone has thought about this?

Best,

ed
I don't have or need a block heater. TX gulf coast. I have a 2kW inverter installed in the truck I can use to power stuff if need be. I've never used it for anything apart from plugging in my laptop when it was almost dead once. I forgot I had that. I planned on installing 120V outlets in the bed like the nicer model trucks have, but considering how often I've not needed that, I think I can just erase it off the long-term to-do list.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #32  
I guess nobody carries a spare tire. Some new cars don't have one, but all of my vehicles carry a spare tire. It can be a lifesaver.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #33  
I guess nobody carries a spare tire. Some new cars don't have one, but all of my vehicles carry a spare tire. It can be a lifesaver.
Not one, but two spare tires for me. I see some of the ranch trucks and mine trucks around here carry 3 spares - the OEM under the bed and two in the bed.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #34  
Not one, but two spare tires for me. I see some of the ranch trucks and mine trucks around here carry 3 spares - the OEM under the bed and two in the bed.
I used to carry 2 spares when I was on gravel roads all week. Since I started running 10 plys though I haven't worried about it. If I have a flat it's usually because I waited too long to replace them.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #35  
TP definitely! A roll in each of my vehicles. No rest rooms out in the desert - and sagebrush or cactus are painful substitutes for TP!
I bet if you lived farther enough North your glove box would be filled with extra fast food napkins just for blowing your nose. 🤣

Meanwhile, mullein (a fuzzy weed AKA 'Indian TP') is underrated as an organic sub that's undrrated. You'll never know until it saves your six, say on a long hunt/stalk.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #36  
Jumper cables, rachet straps, tarp, tow strap, stream light, and pistol.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #37  
Alcohol.
Not to drink but hands!

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #38  
I carried three many times. Because I needed three once and only had two.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #40  
Rain gear, spare eyeglasses and sun glasses, charger for phone, n95 masks, extra pair gloves, space blanket, flashlight, and two inexpensive emergency escape tools to break windows & cut seat belt, one for driver and one for the passenger.
8D6E90E7-45C1-4AD2-8C81-BBBB48E1ECE6.jpeg