What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #1  

bmg88201

Gold Member
Tractor
JD X300
What I always have in all my rides are jumper cables, duck tape, qt of oil, flashlight, rags, gloves and Bandaids, tape and gauze.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #2  
Tow strap here in snow belt, snow boots, snow pants and jacket.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #5  
About 1,000lbs of tools*, a fire extinguisher, a hydraulic Jack, a sealed tote full of all kinds of every fluid a truck uses, a spare serpentine belt, a pistol, a Maglite and a portable 1200A battery jumper box.

I drive a 2021 truck with <50k miles but for the 20 years leading up to it I drove beaters 15+ years old. That conditions you to think a certain way. It stresses me out to drive a rental with no tools.

*1,000lbs of tools is not an exaggeration. I don't have them just for breakdowns. I do mobile field service so most of the tools are for my job.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #6  
First Aide kit, gloves, flashlite, warm blanket, roll of paper towels, couple energy bars, small note book with blank pages and a pencil.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #7  
Jumper cables, battery booster, fire extinguisher, trauma kit, basic tools, tow strap, receiver hitch with D ring shackle, traction blocks, spare snowplow hydraulic hoses and solenoid, hydraulic fluid, tire chains, led strobe, air compressor, tire plugs, assorted tie downs / rope, cargo net.
I recently added (8) 270 lb magnets to make using the cargo net easier. They work great.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #8  
Another "vehicle". So if the main vehicle breaks down I don't have to walk out...where I live help can be many miles away.
P1003877er.jpg

And oh, yes...the back of the cab is full of tools and survival gear.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #9  
That is way too clean..... All my vehicles are covered in mud and that's ones on the county roads. Never mind my ATV that feed the cattle. Mud season here right now, been flat tracking the tractors and ATV all over the place.