What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #11  
Who keeps track? Ain’t got time for that. Heck, at todays ammo prices there’s probably a good mine of loose rounds alone!

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #13  
Colt 45

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #14  
Me and my dog. :)

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #15  
Tow strap, battery jumper, gloves, ratchet straps, bungee cords, folding cooler bag, some tools, that’s all in the bed toolbox. Inside trail mix, water, lip balm, rags, Ibuprofen, my 9 when I’m in the truck, napkins, first aid kit, flashlight!

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #16  
Assortment tools rope tow chain etc. etc.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #17  
Fuel. Don’t leave home without it!

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #18  
Both the Suburban and the Impla:

The aforementioned toothpicks. Jumper cables. Recover strap. Extra wiper blade. Long snow brush/scraper. A couple/three blankets. A bottle of RainX and some rags. Two sheets of cardboard in case we find some dirty treasures when antique hunting. Tie down straps and rope. Aldi's bags.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #19  
Always have a phone, handgun, folding knife, and flashlight on my body. In my truck...

phone charger, sunglasses, spare glasses, raincoat, water, food (energy bars, trail mix), rifle, earplugs, extra ammunition & mags for handgun & rifle, hat, gloves, N95 masks, fixed blade knife, small shovel, hatchet, rope, tow strap, jumper cables, basic hand tools, trauma kit, first aid kit, small toiletries kit, compass, emergency blankets, boots, tarp, water filter, flashlights, headlamp, spare batteries, small solar charger, fire starting stuff, small cook pot, paracord, duct tape, zip ties, towel, warm clothing (in winter), and some stuff I'm probably forgetting. I have a lockbox mounted the floor under the backseat to keep it organized and safe.

1677104373480.png

phone charger,

Last edited:
   / What do you always carry in your vehicle #20  
My dog. Dog treats.
Water, (2 gallons in summer, a gallon in winter) spare set of clothes, spare boots, first aid kit. Fire extinguisher. Flashlight. Booster pack. Chain saw. Shovel. Tow chain.
Winter time, a spare coat and a blanket.