What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #22  
Prophylactics go in the wallet, I thought every male knew that! 😂😂

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #23  
Oh my... what isn't behind my seat in my extended cab ute? 😄

Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, jumper cables, tow rope, spare jacket & hat, rigger's gloves, cargo net, ratchet straps, tools (knife/cutting pliers/multitool), torch (flashlight), cane & 'hiking' sticks, bottle of water...

... at the least.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #24  
Generally whatever tools are left from my last project

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #26  
Always have a phone, handgun, folding knife, and flashlight on my body. In my truck...

phone charger, sunglasses, spare glasses, raincoat, water, food (energy bars, trail mix), rifle, earplugs, extra ammunition & mags for handgun & rifle, hat, gloves, N95 masks, fixed blade knife, small shovel, hatchet, rope, tow strap, jumper cables, basic hand tools, trauma kit, first aid kit, small toiletries kit, compass, emergency blankets, boots, tarp, water filter, flashlights, headlamp, spare batteries, small solar charger, fire starting stuff, small cook pot, paracord, duct tape, zip ties, towel, warm clothing (in winter), and some stuff I'm probably forgetting. I have a lockbox mounted the floor under the backseat to keep it organized and safe.

View attachment 785096
phone charger,

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #27  
Jack Black and a blackjack?
2023_02_22_20.35.34.jpg

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #28  
I was glad to see this thread (to confirm I am weird). I carry a fair bit of get home gear in the truck.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone else ever mention carrying a generator? In the winter I carry a 2000 watt honda, and ten gallons of gas. I have the 12 volt cables and a space heater and a couple of extension cords. I should be able to stay warm for a couple of days, run the block heater, and charge the battery should need be.

Would love to hear if anyone has thought about this?

Best,

ed

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #29  
Half a dozen-bundle of Jersey gloves, two large golf umbrellas, HD jumper cables, the cheapest wrench set I've ever bought and still in the shrink pack, but most importantly:

A baseball and two good gloves because ya never know who you'll run into when, where, or whether good or bad happens.

(Apologies to those who hold their phone in their hand when it's not ringing)