What did you do with your Power Trac today?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #301  
:LOL: Yes, it was obvious. That's what had me wanting to scream.:eek:
From my front row seat, it looked like gallons and gallons of oil.

You seemed well prepared for an oil spill. It seems to me that I think about catching oil leaks later than I think that I should.

Thanks again for the video!

All the best,

Peter
It took me almost 40 years to figure out that it's easier to be prepared than to clean up!

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #302  
Lol, I don't want to get copyrighted on the music, so I'll just light something on fire for some more drama!

I am seriously dreading pulling that hose out...
I would think about pulling a pulling tape forward when you remove that hose to pull the other back. If there are cable ties in your tunnel, it could be fun. FWIW: If you take up the floorboards, you can get to another 18" or so of the hose pile, leaving you with just the Bermuda Triangle through the hydraulic tank.

My plan B would be a field installable replacement fitting, and a short coupling hose to make up the distance...

Good luck!

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #303  
With the amount of hoses already replaced, I'm hoping that any hidden ties are ready cut and any new ties are easily accessible.

I originally thought I was going to have a hose made on specs, couple the ends and pull it through with the old hose, but the hoses or dimensions aren't in my parts book anywhere.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #304  
With the amount of hoses already replaced, I'm hoping that any hidden ties are ready cut and any new ties are easily accessible.

I originally thought I was going to have a hose made on specs, couple the ends and pull it through with the old hose, but the hoses or dimensions aren't in my parts book anywhere.
You have a parts book?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #306  

Attachments

• 20230129_120806.jpg
    20230129_120806.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 20230129_120817.jpg
    20230129_120817.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
   / What did you do with your Power Trac today? #309  
Lol, thanks for the phonic spelling, now i know how to pronounce that. :unsure:😁
I've been puzzling on AVIVIII's handle until the recent posts. I think it is all in how your pronounce it. I had been thinking Roman style A-6-8, or A-5-4-3. This week, after years of puzzling, I came around to just one Roman numeral. Just call me slow; I'm the one in the corner with the pointy hat...😁 Of course, I could still be wrong...

All the best, Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #310  
Sorry, no pic, but neighbor stopped by with a trailer so i could load up the power trac to take to his place and spread some soil they had delivered. They commented on how cute it was. 😁

They also compared it to a Kubota that had spread the prior load. The PT was much faster, easier on the lawn etc, and it sure beats a wheelbarrow.