Warrantee good news

/ Warrantee good news #1  

rd_macgregor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SC, Kubota B2650
I just heard today that the Kioti folks gave the OK for the repairs on my DK45 transmission under the extended powertrain warrantee. This will save me a bundle and I should have the tractor back (to clear my driveway!) by the end of the week.
Thanks for all the sympathy and helpful suggestions from forum members, especially those who contacted me in separate PMs. Its really great to have this body of experience, knowledge and friendly advice at hand.
BOB

/ Warrantee good news #2  
That is great news as I just took delivery (before Christmas) of a DK45 SE HST.

Good to hear the company is looking after you.
Bob

/ Warrantee good news #4  
good for you, thats what makes people buy a given product. kinda funny, i am doing some work for a guy on a 4000 ford, priced and checked parts availability locally, called the man, gave him a price. called the parts man to order the parts, "ohhh nooo" thats not the correct price, "i looked it up for the wrong tractor". i was very clear what kind of tractor i was working on, and very clear what parts i needed. this isnt my first rodeo. just the one piece was a hundred dollars higher. left me hanging after i already priced it to the owner, so i called another local parts co, i know they are working short hours, because of the economy, he acted like it ticked him off for me to bother him, said i will call you back, didnt hear from him for over 48 hours. i have dealt with both of these many times before. by the time he call back i had already ordered my parts from a guy in south carolina, he was more than happy to help me, had a little trouble finding one part, called and kept me posted, glad to help me. got the parts, everything was correct, smooth transaction. i reckon you can guess where i will be getting parts in the future. an old man told me once, "you can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin him once." any product no matter how good it is, is worthless without help when help is due.

/ Warrantee good news #5  
Glad to here you getting fixed up.;)

/ Warrantee good news #6  
I am glad to hear you were properly taken care of. There was no reason for you to have to pay for those repairs. I had pretty much decided to buy a Kioti but, after reading your post, decided I would not if you were not taken care of. I would just go the Kubota route again. Congrats and thanks to Kioti for standing behind their product!!

Reg

/ Warrantee good news
I am glad to hear you were properly taken care of. There was no reason for you to have to pay for those repairs. I had pretty much decided to buy a Kioti but, after reading your post, decided I would not if you were not taken care of. I would just go the Kubota route again. Congrats and thanks to Kioti for standing behind their product!!

Reg

If I was just entering the market...after looking at Rick's new avatar, I'd be tempted not to get a tractor at all!!
BOB

/ Warrantee good news #8  
If I was just entering the market...after looking at Rick's new avatar, I'd be tempted not to get a tractor at all!!
BOB

I think he is going to leave that avatar in place until someone buys it from him. :D I'm sure it is a good deal.

/ Warrantee good news #9  
I think he is going to leave that avatar in place until someone buys it from him. :D I'm sure it is a good deal.

He will use some sales tactic like, "Just installed new battery and turns over easy" :D

/ Warrantee good news #10  
He will use some sales tactic like, "Just installed new battery and turns over easy" :D

Nah, he'll wait until Kioti sells him a nearly new motor for cheap money then install that. He's too good a businessman to cheat but he knows how to make a buck.:)