V plow

/ V plow
Apparently the company doesn't ship international.

/ V plow #12  
   / V plow
Thanks for the link. Exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, they aren't building them till December. Price is reasonable, weight is good. With the pics on the site it would be fairly easy to replicate from an old water tank and some seat of the pants engineering.

/ V plow #14  
I wouldn't expect it to "roll the snow just like a highway plow" unless you're tractor is good for about 40+ mph, but you'll like it. It's a lot less effort to split the deep snow and although there is extra effort to steer, it's a lot less than a straight blade.👍

/ V plow #15  
What happens when you can get through with a V plow?I would thing it would take a lot of weight and speed to work well.
If your straight blade is "flopping"you need stiffer springs or it's a fixed down and not floating.All truck plows float on a chain;I built mine the same and it works well.

/ V plow
Once through with the plow, back up with the blower running. When the snow is broken up, the blower will do good. We put up 250 ft of snow fence so far, another 100 or so to go. Also cut strips in the tall grass with the bush hog parallel to the road to disturb the drifting snow.