UTV Plow Setup - Hydro vs Manual/Winch

/ UTV Plow Setup - Hydro vs Manual/Winch #11  
I strongly disagree with the comment about 4" snow 3 times a year....a side by side with a plow does a great job. I plowed several storms with 18"+ of snow with my Gator 825i with Boss V plow and didn't have any issues...prior to that I had an Eagle V plow with manual adjust that worked good as well it was just more of a hassle to adjust from V to scoop and it had more spillage so I upgraded. The only break down I suffered was when I decided to push the snow well over the ditch and I got hung up on my culvert backing into the driveway....spirited throttle outlasted my CV axle in the front....even then I was able to limp by in 2wd to finish plowing my driveway before replacing the shaft.

I have a F250 with a 9'2" boss v plow now and everytime I need to maneuver around something I miss the Gator it just wasn't convenient to maintain my second property 2.5 hrs away so the truck wins

/ UTV Plow Setup - Hydro vs Manual/Winch #12  
I'm hoping to purchase either a new or used Mule Pro FTX (see previous thread on inflated pricing). One of the items on its' long list of duties in plowing our ~ 1/2 mile driveway. It is a milling base, and a simple up and back push with minimal elevation changes or turns. We have a substantial parking area and driveway circle as well. Where we live, we rarely get snowfalls that are more than 6-8" at a time, but often the snows are wet. I'm considering a full hydro setup like a Boss setup, but I was quoted 4300 installed for a 72" straight blade setup which is a bit steep for residential use. I've also looked into the KFI all in one setups with the actuator and that will set me back much less than the boss setup even when adding a winch.

I plowed at my old house (a small paved drive) with an ATV and Warn Provantage system and liked it, but wasn't a big fan of having to get off every time I needed to change the angle.
I also am concerned with long term wear and tear on the unit, so I need to find something in the middle of the road in terms of weight/performance.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I got a deal on last years model for the Boss V plow for If I remember correctly 1800 dollars and spent another 500 on brackets and electrical hook up. Installed it myself

/ UTV Plow Setup - Hydro vs Manual/Winch
Well now that the purchase of the UTV is official (picked it up yesterday), I need to get more serious about the plow. I think I ruled out the Boss setup due to cost. Leaning toward the KFI system with a Provantage 4500. Might add the hydraulic option down the road.