Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.
I'm not a fan of debt either...However liquidity is more important to me...I normally put at least 50% down and finance the rest to be paid of in less than 2 years--Sometimes faster if it's a toy. This way I keep most of my liquid funds and I have an easy-out if I have to sell it for some reason. Might sound idiotic to some but it has worked for me over the years.
Good point. Never really thought of it like that.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #32  
I'm not a fan of debt either...However liquidity is more important to me...I normally put at least 50% down and finance the rest to be paid of in less than 2 years--Sometimes faster if it's a toy. This way I keep most of my liquid funds and I have an easy-out if I have to sell it for some reason. Might sound idiotic to some but it has worked for me over the years.
I do the same (I want my liquid funds), but perhaps, a little worse, depending on who you ask.
I typically go zero cash down, finance 100% but, pay off in 12 months. I’ve been doing this to keep my credit constantly fresh and over 850.

Mike

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #34  
A couple months ago I sold my RTV1100c. I bought it from about 3-4 years ago from a friends wife after he passed. I bought it with 60 ish hours on the hour meter. Did basic maintenance and upkeep to it while i had it... Had to fix the A/C which was close to 1K to do..But sold it for 24K very quickly on CL. It had 80 something hours and maybe 200 miles on it. I think I was into it all said and done for 20K ..and didn't really use it, so it was the right time to move it on.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #35  
Congratulations!!! Hopefully you will post some pictures.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #36  
I really don't believe you brought it home, I haven't seen a pic yet! ;)

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.
We were out driving it today. Don't mind the road salt. That was from the trip home yesterday.

Attachments

• PXL_20221228_190425735.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221228_190425735.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
  • PXL_20221228_190357416.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221228_190357416.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
   / Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #38  
Looks really nice!!! I road around in one of those a few years ago while hunting near the Mexican border. It was super rough country and it went everywhere with ease. My little 4010 couldn't do anything close to what yours can do.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #39  
Very Nice! you going to put a snow blade on it?