Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #41  
Thanks everyone. I would feel better buying new, but financially, I'm not sure it makes sense.
If we only did things that financially make sense, we would be missing out on most of the pleasures of life. That doesn't mean you do spend money stupidly or spend money you don't have, but it does mean that it is worth the money it takes to smell the roses once in a while.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.
After having this for a few days and driving around the property in snow/slush and on some steep grades, I really like this thing! I only have my dad's 570 Mid Size to compare to, but it is night and day different (in a good way). The EPS makes a big difference and the engine braking is far superior to the Polaris. Looking forward to putting it to good use on the property.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #43  
After having this for a few days and driving around the property in snow/slush and on some steep grades, I really like this thing! I only have my dad's 570 Mid Size to compare to, but it is night and day different (in a good way). The EPS makes a big difference and the engine braking is far superior to the Polaris. Looking forward to putting it to good use on the property.
Ya, kind how we felt when doing trail works after we got a 6x6.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #44  
If we only did things that financially make sense, we would be missing out on most of the pleasures of life. That doesn't mean you do spend money stupidly or spend money you don't have, but it does mean that it is worth the money it takes to smell the roses once in a while.
A very sensible outlook on life. I spent most of my adult life toiling with junk.
Now I am older and still toiling with junk, but it’s more comfortable junk.

/ Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New.
Little update. I have since added a Warm Provantage 4500 with dash rocker and wireless remote. KFI 72" plow (not pictured) and a full soft cab.

Attachments

• PXL_20230128_205642451.jpg
    PXL_20230128_205642451.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 76
   / Inflated Prices. Buying Used vs. New. #46  
Little update. I have since added a Warm Provantage 4500 with dash rocker and wireless remote. KFI 72" plow (not pictured) and a full soft cab.
I have a thread about that very same plow and some updates I did to it.