Ugliest Yanmar contest

/ Ugliest Yanmar contest #1  

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010C- Branson 4520r- 5520C- Yanmar FX235-D - Bad Boy rogue mower
Since Yanmars are almost indestructible and old as the hills, there are a few out there that just amaze me that they still run and function.
If you see one that RUNS and is as ugly as this one...... Post it!

It has to run.... 👍

1697496336425.png

1697496400434.png

/ Ugliest Yanmar contest #2  
That looks well looked after, even if it looks like it has had an interesting life. Any idea of the history? That ROPS/cab is a chunk of work, with all sorts of features.

All the best,

Peter

/ Ugliest Yanmar contest
It is for sale in Washington state.
And NO its not my tractor and I dont know who owns it...

Last edited:
   / Ugliest Yanmar contest #5  
Having a ugly tractor is like having a ugly kid.
Parents know it and love them, they just sit on the visitors side of the field.. 😉

So maybe you won't find many people posting pictures of their tractor..😎

/ Ugliest Yanmar contest #7  
Although I have a lot of respect for Yanmar, I have never understood how they could have ever chosen green paint.
Why? It is a pretty long list, with a long history. Yanmar, Deutz/Fahr, John Deere, Oliver, Steiger, Case,...

/ Ugliest Yanmar contest #8  
I'm cleaning up the 1963 Ford blue now!! I touched up the Grn. and Red Yanmar over a decade ago with Fredricks touchup. I'm amazed how well it held up. The ford blue is cleaning up really well. Old dirty motor oil mixed in gas has soaked the dirt and grease almost off. Wire brushing the hard to get spots now. That has always worked well on cleaning up old Eng. Trans. etc.. It's over a 1/2 century's worth is my guess.

Attachments

• Satan Grn..JPG
    Satan Grn..JPG
    718 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 71