trail clearing technique and tools

/ trail clearing technique and tools #881  
Project farm doing steel cutting blade reviews for weed whackers.
This was the video that led me to buy the renegade, could clear grass and cut through brush too. Not the best for either, but I have both in the place where I need this blade. It is fast and I rarely need to switch to another blade type.

/ trail clearing technique and tools
A few pics of blazing done over the weekend.
P1060733.jpg
P1060732.jpg

/ trail clearing technique and tools #883  
I think I got my moneys worth from this blade.
Put on new blade and will use this weekend.
20230531_172246.jpg

Anyone using the Husqvarna 525LK?? Which is there version of the quick attachment weed-whacker setup.. On our echos, we found the connector to be weak. Here is Husky's.
576282602-1024x1024.png.jpg
The power unit.
802UC1_SecondaryImage__IMMH_v2.jpg

Speaking with the manager at our locale stihl dealer over the weekend he said to me "they are switching there bars and chains to "special" sizes on all there saws". What a bunch of @*(^$! Stihl!

A widow maker we spied along our trail yesterday. This is about 75ft up but not really over the tread. Its a leaver! :mad:
P1060771.jpg

Last edited:
   / trail clearing technique and tools #887  
A window maker we spied along our trail yesterday. This is about 75ft up but not really over the tread. Its a leaver! :mad:View attachment 804228
These are what is holding up my trail project. Dozens of big Ash that still have branches but are dead and brittle. Many branches already dropped, right across the trail.

/ trail clearing technique and tools #890  
OK, I got it corrected. But I do like windows. :ROFLMAO:
If only we could teach trees on the woods to make windows! Certain to be a better product than Windows!