Tractor Causing Stress on Neck

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #11  
   / Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #12  
Sounds like you'll be leaning toward a higher HP tractor (> 50 hp). I would think you could find one that would allow the installation of one of the rotating seats used on the larger farm tractors. Probably easier to find that, than a front PTO and 3 pt hitch setup.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #13  
Can swirl seat be install turn least 12 degrees?

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #14  
I have had several neck and back surgeries so turning around to look behind ain't gonna happen, I also have to wear a neck brace when mowing with either the ZT or tractor. I mow often with one or the other of my tractors and know where the cutter follows in relation to the tractor tires. Once you know this with a 3 point, where you lead, its HAS to follow. IF I happen to miss a bit I simply go back over when finished but cannot remember the last time I missed a strip.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #15  
I too, "know" where my cutter is tracking compared to my wheel tracks.

But I can see where the OP would be talking about when he has to back in or around obstacles, trees, gates, etc. I do spend most of my mowing time looking forward, but there are always those times you have to look backwards as you back into or around things.

I think that is what the OP is concerned about.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #16  
I don't hardly ever look back. Especially when cutting hay or a pasture. One thing that does help is to turn your head hard to the left every once in a while. Too much turning right makes your neck sore. I've been on machines with mirrors and cameras. They do help.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #17  
I could see it coming. I had a 3-point snow blower for my Ford 1700. At the end - it would take three or four days for my neck/shoulders to return to normal. I upgraded to a brand new Kubota M6040 and a heavy duty rear blade.

No more looking back. Just drop the blade and go like smoke and oakum.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #18  
There are SSQA to three point adapters that you could put a rotary cutter on. So then you'd need a way to drive the mower. The tractor hydraulics are not sufficient but maybe a PTO driven hydraulic power pack on the back, some big hoses running up front and a motor mounted on the mower would do.

There's also the lane shark and a few copies: Lane Shark - Lane Shark
They run off the tractor's hydraulics so they will not have the power of a PTO driven mower but might be fine for trimming.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #19  
United Pacific Stainless Steel Rectangular Convex Mirror w/U-Bracket for Cars, Trucks, Boats, Tractors, Forklifts, Improves Visibility – 1 Unit https://a.co/d/flHNi9x

These mirrors help me see behind the tractor. Had not manage to break one yet.

/ Tractor Causing Stress on Neck #20  
Nothing beats a good air ride seat with adjustments for forward and backward travel plus lumbar.